VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Yay! I got my sticker today. (I wonder what took so long.) A picture will be coming sometime in the future.
Same here, my dad came in my room saying "what the hell is this?" Why do people always open mail that isn't for them?

I'll try and get a picture, but no digital camera here or any of that

Why would See Sixty Funk be on The American Album? The original composers were Japanese. Need to fix in the shownotes at least. Lots of New York vs. Boston (i.e. sexual) tension there, which makes for good times. Andy, punch your mic up a little. Nice site, Chad.

Woops! It's Bound Together, of course. My bad; a week of staying up till 5/6:30 a.m. working on the site will do that to you...

:sleepzzz:

Nicole: Yay, post your pics!

EazyP: lawls

Props again to Cyan_Ide and Justin for all their hard work, to DrumUltimA for his first Meetup Report, and to zircon for surviving some Diablo D3 idiocy... ^_~ Also, mad props to anyone who votes for us on Podcast Alley!

Yeah, new show! I like the new site lay out. Good job Cyan_ide (hope I spelled that right). I still haven't gotten my sticker, but I'll send in an "action shot" when I get it. ( I'll stick it on MY FACE). Oh, and I'm definitely going to check out the Chrono trigger mixtape now that I actually understand what it is.

Wait... did you guys say you're sitll behind Crybaby emo kids in votes? What losers :roll:

Same here, my dad came in my room saying "what the hell is this?" Why do people always open mail that isn't for them?

And why the hell would a sticker be such a big deal?

A normal sticker wouldn't be a big deal, but this is a VGDJ Sticker my friend, highest of quality

So, next weeks show... Video Podcast of a deathmatch between Zircon and Pixie for Yankees/Red Sox supremacy? :)

Wait, I'm from Baltimore... so I think they both suck :P

A winning ain't happening as long as we've got those clowns in the front office. Look at it this way: There's TWO VICE-PRESIDENTS. And no president. They're running the team into the ground and everyone knows it.

It's that time again...

VGDJ Episode 037 is now available at WWW.VGDJ.NET!

You best be downloading it on our brand new site! ;)

w00t.

Good to hear zircon reaching his stride (like the wingless did in his 2nd show). And "Blessing Candy" on the redesign.

"I know I've been totally praising you guys every night before bed."

"And as I lay me down to rest

I pray my site will be the best

And should it die before I wake

I'll take them all out, for goodness sake."

Yes, us Web Design gods are powerful beings.

ALL MUST BOW DOWN BEFORE US!! :twisted:

Also Pixie: In the new Action Shots Album, your VGDJ-shirt shot isn't there, the one that started it all!

Why would See Sixty Funk be on The American Album? The original composers were Japanese. Need to fix in the shownotes at least. Lots of New York vs. Boston (i.e. sexual) tension there, which makes for good times. Andy, punch your mic up a little. Nice site, Chad.

Woops! It's Bound Together, of course. My bad; a week of staying up till 5/6:30 a.m. working on the site will do that to you...

:sleepzzz:

:lol:

Thanks everyone for your compliments! :D Thanks to Justin for introducing me to the amazing powers of CSS, and Jill for sticking it out. Don't let her deceive you. She was up all week straight same as me, and pretty much coded and laid out all the subpages, I just made them work, so great job, those pages look great.

Great show, as per the usual, guys, and welcome to Doug! Great segment!