VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Borrow one! :D

You're the one to talk! Both of you, pics, nows! :wink:

We better watch out, Rexy. I think pixie is gonna bust out the whip here soon. :P

You're gonna be the lucky one; Pixie's whip is too large to strike you on your first try. Odds are it'll steer right across the Atlantic before she gets a chance to hit a surface with it. :)!!

Borrow one! :D

You're the one to talk! Both of you, pics, nows! :wink:

We better watch out, Rexy. I think pixie is gonna bust out the whip here soon. :P

You're gonna be the lucky one; Pixie's whip is too large to strike you on your first try. Odds are it'll steer right across the Atlantic before she gets a chance to hit a surface with it. :)!!

Across the atlantic?! That'd hit me!!

Why all the hate?? WHY all the hate? Oh, well, at least my LEGIONS of devoted fans still love me. (kidding ;) )

Great show this week. I definitely spammed my buddy list for votes. Nobody knew what was going on. It was fun.

And yeah, just to reiterate... NEW MONTH, NEW VOTES!

Gee, V__, you're right...

Aaand it's a new month, which means you'd best be votin' for us at podcastalley. Thanks!

It's a damn shame no one in this thread was dropping...

Oh yeah, aaaaaand.... Vote? Vote. :)!!

...any subtle hints as to where the voting is. ;)

Also: I never said I'd SING your name. Transcripts, please! I need PROOF!

Also also: Now that I'm done being evil, the link to the voting is here, in case you didn't click on the earlier links. Oh, yeah, and to vote, the link will ask you for your email, you plug it in, they send you an email, click the link in it, and it's all set. ;)

*<3 V__*

[Edit]: Missed a BLATANT one in there. :P

Is it just me... or did that stinger remind anyone else of the scene in Conker BFD, when Conker meets Death! Suffice to say, it was a better stinger!
Yeah, it did sort of remind me of that.

I voted, and probably will again next time I'm at school.

Right, that's it! Piss off! I've got some cats to see. Bloody things. I hate those bloody cats. The way they meow and they piss everywhere, and their shit smells just bloody awful, all over my furniture...

whoo!! that is pretty sweet. looks like we beat "crybaby emo kids" but we all know what's gonna happen to the listeners of that now. we are still behind mugglecast, but meh.

I think that's why we beat them. They've already killed themselves in a desperate plea for attention.

Go VGDJ!

whoo!! that is pretty sweet. looks like we beat "crybaby emo kids" but we all know what's gonna happen to the listeners of that now.

What, they'll go cry in their corner and not bother us at all?

we are still behind mugglecast, but meh.

I'm a casual MuggleCast listener myself. Definitely don't love it as much as VGDJ tho; I never voted for them ever, so don't get any ideas.

Right now Mugglecast is doing "Harry Potter Chapter-By-Chapter" where they discuss every chapter of every Harry Potter book and it's pretty damn boring. :roll:

Still, HP people can be vicious...