VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

btw, the reason the numbers are the way they are is because you have to factor in the combined possibility of the multiple rolls (aka every roll that you've done) into the equation. The only time you have a 1:6 chance with the die is on the first roll. After the first roll, you have to double the odds for each roll you make (1:12 / 1:24 / 1:48 / 1:96 / 1:192 / etc.). It's simple permutation...

btw, the reason the numbers are the way they are is because you have to factor in the combined possibility of the multiple rolls (aka every roll that you've done) into the equation. The only time you have a 1:6 chance with the die is on the first roll. After the first roll, you have to double the odds for each roll you make (1:12 / 1:24 / 1:48 / 1:96 / 1:192 / etc.). It's simple permutation...

But we only roll once per show! GAHHH, your math has nothing to do with the Russian ReMix Roulette! :tomatoface:

But we only roll once per show! GAHHH, your math has nothing to do with the Russian ReMix Roulette! :tomatoface:

Pixie, be careful, DrumUltima is going to kidnap you and take you on a vacation to Portugal.

Dun da da dun dun dun dunnnnnnn! Presenting pixietricks' thousandth post on OCR...

*sings "The Megaman Song"*

SHE'S A VERY MIGHTY MEGA-MAAAAAAAAAAN!!

[brie-wall] GOT A CANNON ON HER HAAAAAAAAAAANNNNND!!!

...You've been saving #1000 just for this, haven't you?

46.jpg

Cyan_Ide and zircon protesting the traditional "pyramid" pose, much to the dismay of pixietricks.

47.jpg

Deciding on a better pose...

48.jpg

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. That works!

49.jpg

It's "VGDJ" with hand symbols! Or, it was supposed to be anyway..

If you scroll up and down really fast, it looks like a flip book!

63.jpg68.jpg

Paul Levering looking very producerly!

What a fucking rock star.:roll:

69.jpg

A "20 minute wait" at Olive Garden. Yeah, sure, OK.

70.jpg

Yep, aaaannnytime now..

Where the hell are your DSs and PSPs??

And you call yourselves "gamers..."

88.jpg

A Mary Poppins-esque jump on the walkway towards zircon's dorm.

At first I thought that read "doom."

Yes, doom is being with Maralyn Monroe in red, red hell :twisted: ...

I kid, I kid...

Finally d/l-ing the show now. Looks like a good time.

I cannot go to the BrisBANE meetup. I wish I could be able to go to that BrisBANE meetup so much.

Yes I'm looking forward to it.. the whole idea of a simultaneous thing all around Australia would be cool but I'm not holding my breath for it to be in perfect synch.

Oh and...

78.jpg

OMG INTERNET!!!!!!!

What were you looking at to elicit such a reaction zircon?

I cannot go to the BrisBANE meetup. I wish I could be able to go to that BrisBANE meetup so much.

whattya trying to say here ;D

Ahahaha, I am listening to you right now....

BrisBANE, haha...

MelBOURNE, ahahaha...

Ahem, never mind us. If we record something for VGDJ then you can laugh at us!

But anyway mate, Australia is a bigger place than you might think.. if you're going to be the meetup guy you need more than a cool intro diddy.. maybe an atlas to tell you that! :)

Ohh, TCK and Rexy... cute! :) Love those accents.

But anyway mate, Australia is a bigger place than you might think.. if you're going to be the meetup guy you need more than a cool intro diddy.. maybe an atlas to tell you that! :)

what are you talking about australia's like the size of connecticut, right?

;D

:P

Actually, I checked for you:

Connecticut: 14,371 km² [5,549 sq. mi]

Australia: 7,686,850 km² [2,967,909 sq. mi]

USA: 9,631,418 km² [3,718,711 sq. mi]

Learn something new every day!

what are you talking about australia's like the size of connecticut, right?

;D

:P

Actually, I checked for you:

Connecticut: 14,371 km² [5,549 sq. mi]

Australia: 7,686,850 km² [2,967,909 sq. mi]

USA: 9,631,418 km² [3,718,711 sq. mi]

Learn something new every day!

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT FOR A SECOND

Aside from the first show, each time you roll the die, it's not the first time you've rolled it. That's why you have to count all the other die rolls.