VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

To be fair, we didn't cover the 369 square km.

I would have researched where to go, but I sort of figured the person organizing the meetup would know where to go. Our day was pretty packed anyway, the time we would have spent at the arcade/music store we spent waiting at the Olive Garden.

True... that was a long wait.

And a side note, now that I have internet again and at home. I would like to to change what I said at first, from "no reason" to "going somewhere on a whim", I worded it badly... :P don't think i did not love every moment.

P.S. Thanks zircon, for the place to stay and every(jawn).

It's okay, Nicole; you'll catch up soon enough. ^_^

Abadoss: But it doesn't matter what we did in past shows, because we only roll it once per episode! There is a 2 in 6 chance of one of us winning! 0.33333333333333... GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

And yeah, I'm still waiting for the djp-ified version of VGDJ: Kills Emo Podcasts Dead, q-pa. :)!!

Abadoss: But it doesn't matter what we did in past shows, because we only roll it once per episode! There is a 2 in 6 chance of one of us winning! 0.33333333333333... GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Tell you what... there's a really simple way to resolve this: just trust me.

No! It makes no friggin' sense! THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS, YOU DAMN CARDASSIAN!

Jill, you are correct - the chance is 1/3 per show.

Abadoss, you are calculating odds over time. These do not reflect the odds of possible outcomes for each show. Read here for more information.

Jill, you are correct - the chance is 1/3 per show.

Abadoss, you are calculating odds over time. These do not reflect the odds of possible outcomes for each show. Read here for more information.

And the Federation comes to my rescue. Thank you, Dr. Wily! This has seriously been driving me insane.

Wow, I'm listening since Episode 15 or something, but haven't posted in this thread the whole time. Shame on me.

So here's my chance:

Happy Birthday!

Awesome pictures you have there. :o

And now I'm really looking forward to this PLAY-documentary.

Kudos from germany.

Just wonderin' if a video is in the works for the anniversary meet up?

I'd like info on this too.

Yeah, sorry kids. We were focusing on recording the show, not getting video. Can't very well talk and tape at the same time. But as Merk said, Paul, Paul, and Asif from PLAY- A Video Game Music Documentary got a lot of footage! Hopefully they'll release something soon. When they do, we'll definitely let you guys know. ^_~

Just wonderin' if a video is in the works for the anniversary meet up?

I'd like info on this too.

Yeah, sorry kids. We were focusing on recording the show, not getting video. Can't very well talk and tape at the same time. But as Merk said, Paul, Paul, and Asif from PLAY- A Video Game Music Documentary got a lot of footage! Hopefully they'll release something soon. When they do, we'll definitely let you guys know. ^_~

Got it, I was thinking VGDJ had made the leap into video. Nevertheless, it'll soon conquer all types of media. Radio and Internet down I guess. :nicework:

Good show guys.

I can't believe you're still getting calls about the math odds... it's all explained in my post! Grrrr...

Drumultima is pronouncing the names exactly as Americans do, so he's not wrong but we seem to truncate the pronunciation to Brisbn and Melbn.

Oh I checked the shownotes but the list of background music hasn't been updated yet, just wondering what the tune was at the very end when zircon was doing his ' listner mix commentary' parody.