VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Oops, the background music list was mistakenly edited out - I just put it back in. However I didn't think to include the one used in the stinger (we usually have random music or none at all for that stuff). But in this case, I deliberately chose the song "Spit" by John Murphy, which was also used in Apple commercials for several years.

Don't emphasise the 'bane'. Pronounced 'Brisben'. :D

Somebody pointed that out last week. I think he did it intentionally this time, as a joke. ^_^

hmm... *is now waiting to hear 'V-underscore-underscore-underscore'...* :P

Will download and listen later (Blood on the Asphalt download first)

Ummm, yeahhhh... So we have some AWESOME news for you guys. Stay tuned for an mp3 announcement on the site sometime tomorrow evening. (And for those of you that have already heard it through the grapevine, don't give anything away just yet!)

FREE PIXIES FOR ALL.

Owait.

It's okay, Nicole; you'll catch up soon enough. ^_^

And yeah, I'm still waiting for the djp-ified version of VGDJ: Kills Emo Podcasts Dead, q-pa. :)!!

Once again my email alerts of new posts got mysteriously deactivated and life kinda took hold this entire week...

But anyway, just for you pixie:

vgdj_djp2.gif

I apparently have a monopoly on VGDJ DJPs, mwahahah!! :twisted:

Damn you Zircon for making me improvise the background behind you and damn you pixie for growing your hair out. :P But the challenge was worth it.

Hmmmm ... makes me wish I could've attended. Oh well, I'm sure we can manage something in Brisbane. We've got plenty of emos to kill dead.

No you don't. Your country's the home of Triple J, the only (terrestrial) radio station I ever loved...

Edit: Great news. Mazel tov!! :D

Are we allowed to give you questions to pass along?

vgdj_djp2.gif

:lol: I'm doing the REVERSE DJP! Instead of my head rocking forward, it's retracting back into my neck.

Anyway, yes, questions for the composers are welcome! We'll do our best to include everything, though we don't know what the interviews are gonna be like until they happen.

Are those cheez-wiz or compressed air canisters?