VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Yeah, listening to the piece you can see how I got increasingly tired/desperate/cukoo as time went on, especially in part 3. :wink: The whole thing took much longer than I expected...

If you think this is crazy you should hear the first ever DJ mix I made in Traktor. I had my entire MP3 collection at my disposal and this grand vision; it was scary...

I'll be doing a 2nd version tomorrow or Thu. now that I actually have my sanity back. The whole reason I rushed it out is cause zircon said he'd do a remix too--and his would naturally be better. I feel like Sega during the Genesis days now. :roll: Blast Processing, biatch!!

BTW, notice how I pathetically try to compensate in the "Drop it Like It's Hot" section (pt 3) where the original was going "Snoooooooooooop!" Pixie: if you could provide me with a "ziirrrrrrrrrrrcoin!" sample or if any of you have advice on how to stretch out a sample without having it sound stuttery or choppy, it would be much appreciated...

I still think the part after "LET THERE BE REMIX" should be replaced with the Super Mario Super Show song.

Swing your arms, from side to side,

Come on it's time to go do the Mario,

Take one step,

and a then let's do the Mario altogether now!

(It's all from memory but yes... would be great!)

I still think the part after "LET THERE BE REMIX" should be replaced with the Super Mario Super Show song.

Take one step,

Oooh... that is good, I'm gonna have to third.

Take one step,

Oooh... that is good, I'm gonna have to third.

This idea gets the nod

Take one step,

Hell yeah, now you're talkin'.

I think you mean to say...

YOU GOT IT!

IT'S THE MARIO!!

I kinda like the intro as is, only because of the SMW sound effects and it isn't a version we've heard a thousand times before. :)

But it might be nice to switch it up at least once...

Take one step,

YOU GOT IT!

IT'S THE MARIO!!

I kinda like the intro as is, only because of the SMW sound effects and it isn't a version we've heard a thousand times before. :)

If anyone has the file, email it to vgdjpodcast@gmail.com. (Less talk, more action!)

Take one step,

YOU GOT IT!

IT'S THE MARIO!!

If anyone has the file, email it to vgdjpodcast@gmail.com. (Less talk, more action!)

Action! Mp3 sent!

Take one step,

YOU GOT IT!

IT'S THE MARIO!!

Action! Mp3 sent!

LAOS beat you to it. ^_~

Take one step,

YOU GOT IT!

IT'S THE MARIO!!

Action! Mp3 sent!

LAOS beat you to it. ^_~

When a pretty lady makes a request, I'm always first to respond. :D

(Not to pimp my project but...)

I just thought that everybody should see this, It is the OCR-DS skin http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j261/lancer130/OCR4Done.jpg

I made it during the past week, and seeing as how it has the VGDJ logo on it, why not post it here.

To buy it you just have to go here http://designerskins.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?page=D/PROD/CNDS/CNDS-CUST-TEMP and upload it to them and buy it and they mail it to you.

I just thought that everybody should see this, It is the OCR-DS skin http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j261/lancer130/OCR4Done.jpg

I made it during the past week, and seeing as how it has the VGDJ logo on it, why not post it here.

To buy it you just have to go here http://designerskins.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?page=D/PROD/CNDS/CNDS-CUST-TEMP and upload it to them and buy it and they mail it to you.

Really cool stuff. I don't really like DS skins in general, but this is still a cool design.

Really cool stuff. I don't really like DS skins in general, but this is still a cool design.

Haha, the pretzels totally look like a holy symbol in that context!