VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

omg I'm gonna be on vgdj soon. Hurray.

It was nice seeing ms. trix again on saturday.

You wouldn't by chance be on to pimp your new album, would you?

OMG SGX SOLD OUT. *cough*

From what I've heard of it though, it deserves all the pimping it gets.

Excellent to see you as well, Mr. X. ^_~

Yes, he was on to talk about the new album, Chroma. We asked for the interview, so don't give him poo for it! :lol: Abadoss: yeah, that kid is apparently the little cousin of... Robert Reese? Hilarious.

Yes, he was on to talk about the new album, Chroma. We asked for the interview, so don't give him poo for it! :lol: Abadoss: yeah, that kid is apparently the little cousin of... Robert Reese? Hilarious.

Makes sense. For whatever reason, the first thought that came to mind was him calling the 1-800 line to hawk his album :P

How'd he get ahold of the number?

Um, from Robert, I presume... It's not that hard to find; we announce it on every show. :P

Um, from Robert, I presume... It's not that hard to find; we announce it on every show. :P

I don't know, I guess I assumed he was too young to be trusted with a phone just yet...

This show was just pronunciation mayhem. "Peenist" is a classic one of course, but Mark Vera's "Ouija DJ" just took the cake for me. ;) BTW, that reminds me...when are you guys gonna let Larry guest host? We could call it "Oji DJ." :D

And did we finally hear a real live pixie "squee"? Very cute...reminds me of my sister. :)

The 8bit Genocide segment was interesting. I got a very different vibe from these guys than I do from OCR (probably because there were so many metalheads in one place :) ). It's almost as if the VG rock cover community is the yin to our yang. It would be cool if VG cover scene actually did become "the next punk" like they mentioned...as long as they don't become bitter when it becomes mainstream and start reminiscing about how "they were there when..." ;)

This show was just pronunciation mayhem. "Peenist" is a classic one of course, but Mark Vera's "Ouija DJ" just took the cake for me. ;) BTW, that reminds me...when are you guys gonna let Larry guest host? We could call it "Oji DJ." :D

Hahaha, ouija DJ. And don't forget all the shnaboobula's. Indeed, it was a crazy show. When are we gonna "let" Larry guest host? All he has to do is ask! He never has, to my knowledge. But yeah, it would be a blast having him on the show. Perhaps if he makes it to zircon's birthday/my housewarming party this weekend, we could record with him in person. Eh eh?

And did we finally hear a real live pixie "squee"? Very cute...reminds me of my sister. :)

Oh boy... :oops:

The 8bit Genocide segment was interesting. I got a very different vibe from these guys than I do from OCR (probably because there were so many metalheads in one place :) ). It's almost as if the VG rock cover community is the yin to our yang. It would be cool if VG cover scene actually did become "the next punk" like they mentioned...as long as they don't become bitter when it becomes mainstream and start reminiscing about how "they were there when..." ;)

I know exactly what you mean about the ying and yang. It was extremely refreshing hanging out with those guys, and their music was seriously awesome. I'm glad you enjoyed the feature. ^_^

ummm... If I may be so bold as to ask, What the hell was with the snoop dogg thing in the intro :dstrbd:?

Hehehehe, that was from q-pa's "zircoin" remix! We had been talking in IRC about calling zircon "zircoin" for fun, so he made that from my original recording singing "zircoin" with the pitches from Mario. roffle.

ummm... If I may be so bold as to ask, What the hell was with the snoop dogg thing in the intro :dstrbd:?

Hehehehe, that was from q-pa's "zircoin" remix! We had been talking in IRC about calling zircon "zircoin" for fun, so he made that from my original recording singing "zircoin" with the pitches from Mario. roffle.

Yep, that would be me. :P

But dammit, the part you played was the main part I was going to redo!

OK that's it...

ver. 2 coming tomorrow ...Because I want to.

PS. Pixie: you forgot to plug your original sample :mrgreen: