VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Your welcome. I'm a huge fan because you have one of the most beautiful singing voices I've ever heard. Quick question, when are you posting new music? I already downloaded everything from OCremix, Animeremix and your site and I'm just curious when I can get new amazing music. Anyway, I'm your number one fan and I am willing to fight to keep that title. (self appointed of course) So Goodnight. I'm just posting at this g-d forsaken hour because I have become an insomniac ever since I got new computer and high speed internet. Anyway, I'm done rambling now. Hope to hear back real soon!

139.jpg

Ok Pixie,

WTF.

ROFL. That's nothing. Brendan, afterwards, decided to walk around in his underwear.

Lol, he's not the one I'm worried about.

And what were YOU wearing? :P

My pajamas, of course. Only guys are silly enough to sleep in clothes. :P

Awwww, thanks, Ranael!

SPECIAL FEATURES = AWESOME :D

The last few shows have been amongst the very best. I don't think VGDJ's ever sounded more professional. Well done pixie and zircon.

Yea every show's gotta a new awesome feature. Keep it up (although special features won't be in every show)!

Finally...

If I'm gonna have my name attached to this, I want it to be good.

8)

Yea every show's gotta a new awesome feature. Keep it up (although special features won't be in every show)!

You do realize that's an oxymoron, right?

Oops. I meant to type got instead of gotta. Changes the whole meaning. Idiot that I am.

I was gonna call into the line and say this, but I figure it doesn't warrant 30 seconds of air time, so..yeah.

Anyways, I agree with whoever. That little squeal of delight when pixie actually WON a die-roll. Adorable.

BUT anyways...I plan on winning m'self an SGX album, even though I ordered them earlier this week.

IT MAKES SENSE.

I was gonna call into the line and say this, but I figure it doesn't warrant 30 seconds of air time, so..yeah.

Anyways, I agree with whoever. That little squeal of delight when pixie actually WON a die-roll. Adorable.

BUT anyways...I plan on winning m'self an SGX album, even though I ordered them earlier this week.

IT MAKES SENSE.

Well, how 'bout that, Me too. And the Pixie squeal was very cute.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

zircietricks / pixiecon here, and you know what time it is...

VGDJ Episode 046: The Liontamer Roars has been released, and is now available at www.vgdj.net!

We had an unexpected meetup @ pixie's place for my birthday, which made it on to this show, officially turning it into a Special Episode ! Guests included djpretzel, Liontamer, D-Lux, Benzo, Ninja-san, GeoffreyTaucer (who is still here as I type this), Moguta, TristorTrucido and MythrilNazgul. We hope you guys enjoy this one, as we sure had some fun making it :)

Drum:

sass-KAH-chew-ahn.

AH as in APPLE.

e: How much booze was there at that party, out of curiosity? 'Cause...if none, I've got the number of a good psychiatrist, and uhm..yeah.

e2: ...that stinger hurt my brain.