VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

e: How much booze was there at that party, out of curiosity? 'Cause...if none, I've got the number of a good psychiatrist, and uhm..yeah.

None.

lol :D

If I ever visit, beer is a REQUIREMENT. None of this 'sparks' or 'smirnoff ice' either. Lame.

Nah, in all honesty, it's probably a good thing you were all sober... we wouldn't want Larry making an ass out of himself... especially not if someone was recording it permanently.

Y'got three votes from me, Pixie! Though I could have sworn that I had one or two more email accounts somewhere.

Ooh, are we cheating? Cause then I could probably vote like 6 times.

The only problem is that when you vote, I guess they record your IP or something, because you can't vote from the same computer more than once per month. So I had to use a number of computers on campus, just went down the row.

But hey, VGDJ is worth it.

Looks like someone needs some moodswing medication. :wink:

2 points about the last episode:

*Pixie: RealPlayer is made for the Mac, so no excuses!

*Also, it occured to me that since you have the dirt on all of us who submitted answers to the trivia question, it would be a waste to not use them, right? I propose reading all of them off on the air, just not attaching them to any names. :twisted:

Maybe I'm bitter having sent in a response; I dunno...

*Also, it occured to me that since you have the dirt on all of us who submitted answers to the trivia question, it would be a waste to not use them, right? I propose reading all of them off on the air, just not attaching them to any names. :twisted:

Too late for that, since we've already recorded and edited for the week. Also, a lot of the anecdotes were long, and it would take too long to read on air. ^_~

Voted :). As long as Pixie or someone can tell me (Or PM me) how to say "Stupid Emo Kids" in japanese :puppyeyes:?

Baka na "i-mo" no kodomo

Too late for that, since we've already recorded and edited for the week. Also, a lot of the anecdotes were long, and it would take too long to read on air. ^_~

I knew it was too late for this week; I was referring to in the future. Ah well.

And... barring any last-minute intrusions, I'll be the last person to post in this thread before the new episode 3 weeks in a row! :P

w-o-o-t :D

Edit: Oh, and correction: the whole reason I joined was to learn to play drums (look at the picts, duh). I had wanted to learn for years and I thought, this is something I won't be able to do again, what the heck...

Got to march in the BrisBUN ANZAC day parade (Aussies, you know what that is) and a rugby game, where the last pic was taken.

Yep, we sounded as shitty as I expected we would. Also, don't blame you for editing out the JP-rapping.

Also, just so you can match voices to faces: Snoop was responsible for "WTF!" and "YOUR MUM!" during the singing, as well as that bit about pixie's hooters; Dr Wily was responsible for "Well EXCuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess!"; Spaceman said very little; JamPaladin and I carried the melodic part of the tune for the most part; and finally, I was responsible for muttering "kill it" at the end, along with "MOBGOBLINS" as inspired by the master himself, Shael Riley.

Yep, we sounded as shitty as I expected we would. Also, don't blame you for editing out the JP-rapping.

But probably better than we sounded singing it on the bus!

EDIT: Yeah, I sent that recording, I didn't have the rap recorded but it will probably turn up on olremix.

Just want to say that (zircon's) idea about tutorial episodes on remixing basics sounds interesting :) I'd like to try re-arranging VG music myself.

Other than that, your episodes just get better as time elapses. And I think some smell of geekiness is also highly correlated to the better-ness :D