VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

We haven't received any contest entries so far this week. You guys do realize that we have our entire collection of stingers linked to from vgdj.net, right? The answer really isn't that hard to find.

Yeah but no three of them are linked as far a I can see. I can only find two that are linked.

The trivia question wasn't too hard to figure, it's just the nickname part that I'm having trouble with. Seriously, I don't have any. :(

I'm sure SOMEONE calls you something you don't want anyone else to hear. It took me a little time, but I realized that I had a pretty bad one.

I gots a request! You two, the two in question being Bear & Jilly Bean, will wish me a happy birfdei, on the show that will, probably be released on the 23. That or... um... moneky's (that's right, moneky's)?

And how old will you be, birthday boy?

Now you're going to be drowned with "It's my birthday, say my name!" requests. :wink:

I have a question:

Do you guys play every single call in and voice clip you receive? Or do you make a selection, fascist censorship-style...uh...yo? Just wondering...

Also, I took about the 8 VGDJs before the Zircon's birthday edition on my vacation to croatia so I'd have something to listen to. 2 things: VGL was awesome and happy birthday zircon!

Also, I took about the 8 VGDJs before the Zircon's birthday edition on my vacation to croatia so I'd have something to listen to.

Now all you gotta do is go all the way back to episode 1. I don't know why I never did that, though. For some reason I started at 17 and went back to 14 and never listened to anything before 14.

Also, I took about the 8 VGDJs before the Zircon's birthday edition on my vacation to croatia so I'd have something to listen to.

Now all you gotta do is go all the way back to episode 1. I don't know why I never did that, though. For some reason I started at 17 and went back to 14 and never listened to anything before 14.

It's hard to catch up when they're releasing new ones. :wink:

I subscribed around the same time, when the last one in the feed was #10. It took me until this year's 2-month hiatus to get caught up to the present.

There's some decent stuff in the early ep.s, but I do think it's better now... Aurora answers the inevitable "pants" question in #2, the wingless made his Aurora Mix just after, DJP gets interviewed for #4 (definitely not as good as his appearence on the VGL episode, but still), the Canada meetup was for #10, and they talk about the Doom Remix project in #12.

And you have to hear what Aurora & Rayza did "behind the scenes" :wink:

[Offtopic]

hey guys, new to these parts, but im most definatly not new to VGDJ, there is nothing i like more that filling my sunday morning with the Podcast, iv been listening from around episode 40, and i have to say its the best damn podcast out there. 8) Anywhoo i finally got myself signed up to the forums so you shall see me around.

Tedd

[/offtopic]