VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Also, I took about the 8 VGDJs before the Zircon's birthday edition on my vacation to croatia so I'd have something to listen to.

Now all you gotta do is go all the way back to episode 1. I don't know why I never did that, though. For some reason I started at 17 and went back to 14 and never listened to anything before 14.

It's hard to catch up when they're releasing new ones. :wink:

I subscribed around the same time, when the last one in the feed was #10. It took me until this year's 2-month hiatus to get caught up to the present.

There's some decent stuff in the early ep.s, but I do think it's better now... Aurora answers the inevitable "pants" question in #2, the wingless made his Aurora Mix just after, DJP gets interviewed for #4 (definitely not as good as his appearence on the VGL episode, but still), the Canada meetup was for #10, and they talk about the Doom Remix project in #12.

And you have to hear what Aurora & Rayza did "behind the scenes" :wink:

I got on in eps 18. I think it was Pixie's second appearence on the show or something. By the way, when I said I took the last 8 eps, I mean I specifically did not listen to them. The croatians must've though I was crazy when I was laughing to myself during "Penis Reef".

And welcome Teddman.

Hellooooo VGDJ!

I've been listening to all the podcasts from the beginning this past week to catch up. It's hard work! (Not really) I started listening to VGDJ with the current hosts, Zircon and Pixietricks. So when I went to the beginning and found out it started with Rayza and Aurora I was like ZOMG! WILL I LIKE THEM?! And of course I did and was sad to see them go. Then The Wingless came on and I wasn't sure if I'd like him or not, but I did. Now I'm back up to the current hosts, Bear and Jillybean, and couldn't be happier. :D

Also, I took about the 8 VGDJs before the Zircon's birthday edition on my vacation to croatia so I'd have something to listen to.

Now all you gotta do is go all the way back to episode 1. I don't know why I never did that, though. For some reason I started at 17 and went back to 14 and never listened to anything before 14.

I subscribed around the same time, when the last one in the feed was #10. It took me until this year's 2-month hiatus to get caught up to the present.

There's some decent stuff in the early ep.s, but I do think it's better now... Aurora answers the inevitable "pants" question in #2, the wingless made his Aurora Mix just after, DJP gets interviewed for #4 (definitely not as good as his appearence on the VGL episode, but still), the Canada meetup was for #10, and they talk about the Doom Remix project in #12.

I got on in eps 18. I think it was Pixie's second appearence on the show or something. By the way, when I said I took the last 8 eps, I mean I specifically did not listen to them. The croatians must've though I was crazy when I was laughing to myself during "Penis Reef".

And welcome Teddman.

Ah, sorry to misunderstand you. And it seems kinda strange that a lot of people seem to have started listening around the same time as me.

And welcome Teddman.

Ah, sorry to misunderstand you. And it seems kinda strange that a lot of people seem to have started listening around the same time as me.

Where's the Episode 3 love, people?!

:D

Just finished listening. Another quality episode, so good work guys.

But I was wondering if I could get some sound bites from flow basket, so we could post them everytime somebody makes a thread in remixing called "FLstudio vs Reason?" or something similarly annoying. I would do it myself, but I'm away from my music machine with its wave editors...

Nice pilot episode of Flow Basket there, Mr Aversa :) Sounds a little awkward at first because we have 2 hosts and suddenly it's a segment with only one of you.

Oh, I thought Flow Basket sound kind of like Fruit Basket (for which pixie has a mix, I believe). Anyway, just a thought.

Oh, speaking about "anyway", does anyone else find... uhm.. coughzirconisoverusingitcough?

Aaannnd this episode suggests that pixie is converting her co-host into a pronounciation nazi >_>

So, to conclude, great job Bear and Jillybean :)

PS: Jillybean is an anagram of Billyjean *doh* XD

Fruity Loops Operation Workshop

You're on your own for "basket."

Edit: I just about spewed my drink when I heard Jill actually spit the die. I don't know what on God's green earth possessed you to go through with such an act of insanity but holy cow was it hilarious.

Also, how is time measures in Germany such that you loose a year?

One possible difference might be in marker versus current. For example, (marker) I have lived twenty-one years, but (current) I am living in my twenty-second year. The only other difference that I've run across is in Asia (specifically South Korea), where you are considered a year old when you are born (they count a year for being in the womb).

Hey I was listening to this weeks episode and I was wondering if Cyan_Ide could mention the fan art compo that started last month. It's monthly, so it wouldn't have to be mentioned every episode.

It's up to them (*shackles clink as hand points to Jill and Andy*). ;)

I'll talk to them about it. I'll cover whatever content we all think needs to be covered. I think it's going to be doubtful though. They're going to say it's not a music competition. Just you watch.

Hey I was listening to this weeks episode and I was wondering if Cyan_Ide could mention the fan art compo that started last month. It's monthly, so it wouldn't have to be mentioned every episode.

It's up to them (*shackles clink as hand points to Jill and Andy*). ;)

I'll talk to them about it. I'll cover whatever content we all think needs to be covered. I think it's going to be doubtful though. They're going to say it's not a music competition. Just you watch.

YEAH THOSE JERKS

Hey guys, just FYI it's not looking like we will have a release of an episode this Monday. My sister's getting married and I'll be heading to the wedding, pixietricks will be visiting her family for a few days.. ya'll know how it is. But don't worry, 050 is still in the works and it should tickle your fancy for sure. So, in the meantime, listen to some previous episodes, idle in IRC, catch up on old stingers, watch some home movies.. we'll be back before ya know it. ;)

Hey guys, just FYI it's not looking like we will have a release of an episode this Monday. My sister's getting married and I'll be heading to the wedding, pixietricks will be visiting her family for a few days.. ya'll know how it is. But don't worry, 050 is still in the works and it should tickle your fancy for sure. So, in the meantime, listen to some previous episodes, idle in IRC, catch up on old stingers, watch some home movies.. we'll be back before ya know it. ;)

Hey, don't let us stop you from having a life... God knows you need it! :P j/k