VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

I've been waiting for pixie to hit 50 since I was like 16.. But this is the wrong 50.. I'll have to wait till her tits get 2 feet longer..

OMG, you're not dead!

How the hell did they find you again?

(Edit: Never mind..)

Just started listening to the show and...

*Re: intro

I think Pixie's hyperventilating. Somebody help her. :wink:

*And BTW: doorbell & associated dropping-in skits = podcast cliche, IMO.

*And BTW: doorbell & associated dropping-in skits = podcast cliche, IMO.

I've never heard another podcast do that. And anyway, we wanted to build it up as a surprise, not have the show start out normally. :P

Pottercast and the "M" podcast (Mugglecast) occasionally drop in on each other's shows in such a manner. Dreamstation.cc has also done it at least once, I think.

But otherwise you guys are doing a great job standing out from the pack! Don't know why more podcasts don't use background music or stingers that aren't outtakes.

--Oh wait, they don't have a arsenal of soon-to-be-1500 free tracks of video game goodness at their disposal! 8)

The Runner Up Medley is tagged with all the contestants! DL it and find out. (^-^)

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that...

Episode 051 is coming out at midnight (EST) tonight!

Whaaaaa? VGDJ on a Tuesday? Why, yes, because we wanted to release a show this week, but Monday was too soon after our special reunion show. And plus, Tuesday happens to be the first day of August, so having a show will serve as a convenient reminder to lend us your votes at Podcast Alley!

Yay! This means that tomorrow will hopefully run as smooth as today. You guys are my entire work day. The daily grind of typing up endless amounts of interrogatories foor civil pleadings is enough to make even the most chipper worker want to croak. VGDJ slows that process.

Also, I'd like to note that this is the first post made from my shiny all-new Conroe-powered notebook.

The Runner Up Medley is tagged with all the contestants! DL it and find out. (^-^)

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that...

Episode 051 is coming out at midnight (EST) tonight!

Crap!

*rushes to listen to rest of Episode 50...*