VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Hey! I just wanted to thank everyone here for voting this month. Not even a week ago we were considerably behind, but we put out the call and you guys responded in force. We are now back to #1 in Music/Radio and gaining more and more of a lead each day.

So, once again, THANK you!

SHWING!!

Hey! I just wanted to thank everyone here for voting this month. Not even a week ago we were considerably behind, but we put out the call and you guys responded in force. We are now back to #1 in Music/Radio and gaining more and more of a lead each day.

So, once again, THANK you!

I still think one of us should prank-call Cry Baby Emo Kid's hotline if they have one :P

I love this station, it's so addictive and entertaining to listen to. Otakon sounded fun form the last episode, glad that you chose to show off The Ken Song, Da Black Market and The Dragon Song...and all the other songs of course.

Really great choices to show off some of the great talent to new people. ^_^

Wish I could of gone, maybe next time I can make it out of England to check it out.

Anyway, thank you Zircon and pixietricks for all the great entertainment.

Listening to that last show was pretty good. However, you can barely hear the intensity of the songs. In fact, they sound 305982905x worse than ever -- every song sounds really offkey and just...the worst ever. Maybe the videocast will be better?

And next time, you should play the Mario 1 bowser castle theme, and then...you know what to play from there :D

I forget if there were any rock covers.

Listening to that last show was pretty good. However, you can barely hear the intensity of the songs. In fact, they sound 305982905x worse than ever -- every song sounds really offkey and just...the worst ever. Maybe the videocast will be better?

Yeah - that couldn't be helped. We wanted to keep in all the reactions from the audience in there during the medley to preserve the live feel, you know? The videocast WILL have better audio for that however, so don't worry. :)