VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Worked fine for me in multiple video players (which is saying something considering it's in .mov format). Real One Quicktime & VLC, and those are just the ones I tried. :P

I'd expect that if you get this error you just need to update/download some different codecs or software. I personally have like 8 video players; no matter how perfect any one player is having several back-ups so that ONE works is better.

It's also possible your download was corrupted by any other number of factors.

Ja, we know. That's why we named the show "Day of the Videocast." :D

Anywho, for those people receiving the compressor error message: which version did you download? Low, normal, or high res? I wanna see if there is a problem with any one of those files specifically. All of them work for me, but hey, you never know.

I noticed that Abadoss posted in our blog about that error message, but whatever it was, he seems to have fixed it? Can you tell the others what you did?

Doug: I have no idea why it would ask you for an mp4 codec... the movies are MOV. :dstrbd:

EDIT: Woops, that comment wasn't from Abadoss. My bad. Anyway, if you are getting the error message, that probably means you need to upgrade to Quicktime 7! But it should play in other players as well, like VLC etc.

Haha, this videocast was awesome. It's amazing how professional VGDJ looks to the outsider. I mean, I'm sure it is, but to us, it feels like a cosy personal project instead of a behemoth ranking no.1 on the music radio list. I bet it was really fun. Also, I wish the tentacle had sung Gerudo Valley but ok. Jill hugged him anyway :lol:

And I think I speak for all of us when I say we share the same feelings as pretzel painting guy.

So yeah, overall great show, keep the good stuff coming.

PS Doug is awesome, he went on skype and made a live preformance for me with lover's reef and everything. It was awesome. Also, at the same time, I found out my mic was broken and now I have none :(

Have a good vacation.

Jill, I downloaded the smallest version (it was the only one that took less than ten minutes to dl here XD)

PS Doug is awesome, he went on skype and made a live preformance for me with lover's reef and everything. It was awesome. Also, at the same time, I found out my mic was broken and now I have none :(

Have a good vacation.

hahah ty <3

Jill should take a Pic of noob and write NOOB below. Then we'll act all eliteists around the web and hotlink every noob we find in anygame to the pic. Then we'll start an underground culture and then it turns into an internet meme like orly owl.

In response to peoples codec problems

You MUST have Quicktime version 7.1 (I actually think that is the newest version) due to the type of compression that was used to get the video small...

You can find the codec free on quicktime.com

I am sorry if this causes anyone any problems.

Jill should take a Pic of noob and write NOOB below. Then we'll act all eliteists around the web and hotlink every noob we find in anygame to the pic. Then we'll start an underground culture and then it turns into an internet meme like orly owl.

sumnoob.jpg

Hahaha, that's awesome, but we still need the Noob only picture with the similar font underneath.

Already made by me:

djp_parakeet.gif

I may whip up another one real quick if I feel like it...