VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Welllll, we did just release a little video, but I guess it doesn't count as a full out show. Still, I'm sure there will be more of those in the future, although we will be sticking primarily to audio format.

Cool, I look foward to all the future updates.

So I got to watching the video (couldn't back there) and uh... yeah...

lol

Those were some strange... positions... and stuff. Anyway, what did you use for the music. Because maybe you could've used stuff from Command and Conquer? Hah, just a sugestion.

VGDJ takes a turn to the videocast. I like.

Yes, we are doing very well so far! Eventually we'll probably be bumped out of the top 10, simply because the Harry Potter shows and others have such a huge following. But hey, that's cool! This is great, guys. Thanks for the support!

EDIT:

VGDJ Episode #055 has been released!

Sadly, zircon couldn't be here tonight to make this post because the hurricane thoroughly destroyed his phone and internet capabilities... Which also means that the shownotes will be slightly delayed. BUT it's still a great show, as we got to record this one together in person, during the storm. Fun times. ^_~

So download, and votsies!

SHOW'S RELEASED

VGDJ Website

This week on the show all about the music and community of OverClocked ReMix:

Care for a spot of tea? No? Then perhaps OCR's 1500th remix will strike your fancy. That's right: #1500 has finally been released, which means that not only is VGDJ back in action, but the community has picked up steam as well. We've got the inside scoop on this latest wave of site changes, along with a full compliment of reports, reviews, voicemails, and all that good stuff. Listen as your beloved hosts brave Baltimore's fiercest tropical storm, turning rain into fair English skies. Plus a stinger we think will truly move you... to tears! >:) What a lovely day for a stroll in Episode 055, wouldn't you agree, my deah?

EDIT: Pixie cheated =(

Another awesome show this week. Jill (can I call you Jill? lol), I hope your auditions went well...and Zircon, I gotta say I love your WiP; I only wish I could contribute some sugguestions. hmmm...working on that one...it's totally awesome that you guys recorded the show together during a hurricane! Something tells me this one's going down in VGDJ lore...

VGDJ ftw! :D

Atma Weapon

^Hey someone's using the banner. Very Happy

Lol of course I support the thread I am going to enter a sweet pic of a mettaur or protoman... Havn't Decided yet :P:P

zircon

Surely you jest! We announced this on our last show.

Lol I havn't had the chance to download the last show, I am from Canada and have a awful time getting the feed so I gotta download em individualy....sry Zirc ;)

Normally, we talk on Skype and each record our own ends of the conversation with microphones/headsets and free audio programs such as Audacity and Cacophony. Then they are edited together, along with background music and special clips, for the show!

Wow, you use Audacity, too? How do you keep the audio quality so crisp on your recordings? Mine always sound crappy. :?