VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Oh man, VGDJ no longer has the judge vs no judge aspect. We need someone to represent us little people, what have you done jill!

The show mechanics...they have been smashed!!

Haha, joking.

:nicework:

I'm pretty much as 'little' as they come.

Don't worry, I'll stand as the last bastion from hostile takeover.

Oh man, VGDJ no longer has the judge vs no judge aspect. We need someone to represent us little people, what have you done jill!

Haha, joking.

I, my friend, am even smaller than you are. But no matter what, I will always love my VGDJ!

On a side note, didn't know you lived in Menonomie, Cyan_Ide. I think thats only around an hour from me (I'm in Waukesha). Wisconsin meetup! Or maybe not. I've only seen a couple other members from this great dairy state, not to mention I'm 17, w/o a car and w/ parents that would probably not approve of meeting up with some people I met over the internet. When they think of meeting people in RL after talking to them in internet "chat rooms" or whatever they think of specials on TV about child molesters and date rapes.

You won't rape me, will you? :cry:

It's time for the weekend, and we got your hookup:

Episode 057 (Flow Basket part 2) of VGDJ has been released, and is now available at www.vgdj.net!

If 056 could be compared to a grilled chicken sub, 057 would be a 16 inch meatball sub on garlic bread with extra cheese. Yeah, that's right, I went there. ;) Anyway, we had a lot of fun recording this one, so hopefully you'll all get a kick out of it - and of course, there's also the second installment of the Flow Basket included for all you aspiring ReMixers out there...

flowbasket.jpg

(the white text about the canopy is a little hard to read, but it's there!)

Haha, joking.

I, my friend, am even smaller than you are. But no matter what, I will always love my VGDJ!

On a side note, didn't know you lived in Menonomie, Cyan_Ide. I think thats only around an hour from me (I'm in Waukesha). Wisconsin meetup! Or maybe not. I've only seen a couple other members from this great dairy state, not to mention I'm 17, w/o a car and w/ parents that would probably not approve of meeting up with some people I met over the internet. When they think of meeting people in RL after talking to them in internet "chat rooms" or whatever they think of specials on TV about child molesters and date rapes.

You won't rape me, will you? :cry:

Unfortunately, I believe that you have the wrong Menomonie. I live in "Menomonie," which is in western Wisconsin, just east of Minneapolis. It looks like you're thinking "Menomonee Falls." There's a Menominee, Wisconsin in the north central area. There's also a Menominee Michigan just across the border in eastern Wisconsin, too, just to add to the confusion. My grandfather lives in Mukwanago and worked in Waukesha before he retired, though, if it's any consolation. :P

Hey, I love your guys show. That's why I made this shiny userbar in my signature. Keep up the good work, and maybe I'll call the voicemail again! (DJ.)

Edit: Hm. Didn't work. And continues to hate. Let's work on this for a second. Either way, here's the link. http://underground.das-brick.org/misc/vgdjuserbar.jpg

http://underground.das-brick.org/misc/vgdjuserbar.png

Why yes. Yes, I am. (Got it to work! AHAH!)

Edit: All I ask is that you host it on your own server. I'm borrowing webspace from a good friend of mine, and I don't want to overload his site.

Please? ^_^

Done. I thank you, and I'm sure N00b thanks you as well.

EDIT: 1 page to 200! Congrats! oh and 50+ episodes, being in the top ten @ podcast ally and all that jazz...