VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Oh... heh... I guess I don't need to attach this in this my e-mail to VGDJ anymore. :P

Anyway yeah, :nicework: q-pa.

Yeah, sorry bout that.

I thought you said it would go out over the weekend and I didn't hear back from you. And I didn't want the Hoo-hoos to be a last episode thing... :wink:

Actually, the version you have, LAOS, is the original version.

And Pixie: Any paticular reason why you decided to record this episode with n00b on your head? :o

Ah man, you're right. Wow, I lose on two counts. :( I guess no Double Dragon love from me... I admit, I only played the game a couple times.

Aww... I didn't intend it that way. I was going for the "when-I-grow-up-I-want-to-be-like-zircon" way :D

I don't even know how to use an image as my sig :(

BGC, I like your Bionic Electronica and Metroid Hunter Anthem :)

And Pixie: Any paticular reason why you decided to record this episode with n00b on your head? :o

Noob goes where he wants to go. See:

Way up on my bookshelf:

25.png

Trying to get down Aaron's shirt:

26.png

And of course:

http://h.xerol.org/i.php?i=112

An accurate representation! :lol:

Anyway, what's with all the tiny font posts here? You guys are hurtin' me eyes! :P

Hey Drum, no offense but getting someone with a bit of an asian accent to pronounce Saskatchewan didn't help things much. Maybe it was just the audio quality or something, but it sounded to me like she did it wrong too.

Here's a (pseudo)phonetic guide with each syllable on each line. The emphasis is on the second syllable.

Sask (pretty much only one way to do this)

atch (like catch)

eh (not pronounced eh like the typical Canadian stereotype, "What's up, eh?", but more like meh without the m. If anyone can describe this better phonetically, please do)

wan (like Obi-wan kenobi)

Good luck next meetup report :)

HEY DISH WOAH YOU'RE FROM SINGAPORE AND SO IS MY ROOMMATE OH SHIT

ZOMGWHOA!!! XD Nice to know someone from Singapore is studying musical stuff. Ask him what he thinks about the new Singapore Idol :D Your sig makes me dizzy, btw.

Obviously the pronunciation problem demands a solution: replace Doug's wrong pronunciation with zircon's :D

SASKATCHEWANALBLUM!!! .o/

HEY DISH WOAH YOU'RE FROM SINGAPORE AND SO IS MY ROOMMATE OH SHIT

ZOMGWHOA!!! XD Nice to know someone from Singapore is studying musical stuff. Ask him what he thinks about the new Singapore Idol :D Your sig makes me dizzy, btw.

Obviously the pronunciation problem demands a solution: replace Doug's wrong pronunciation with zircon's :D

SASKATCHEWANALBLUM!!! .o/

shuxiang says he doesn't know who it is!!! DD:

Just finished listening to Episode 58.

I was totally dancing around my kitchen (where I was at the time) to your stinger. :P

Naked.

True story.

--well, except for the naked part. :wink:

BTW, did you know that song (whatever it is...) is featured twice in AMV Hell 3? And one of them is to Azumanga Daioh? 8)