VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Just finished listening to Episode 58.

I was totally dancing around my kitchen (where I was at the time) to your stinger. :P

Naked.

True story.

--well, except for the naked part. :wink:

BTW, did you know that song (whatever it is...) is featured twice in AMV Hell 3? And one of them is to Azumanga Daioh? 8)

So awesome. For the record, the song is "Tunak Tunak Tun" by Daler Mehndi, an Indian pop star.

HEY DISH WOAH YOU'RE FROM SINGAPORE AND SO IS MY ROOMMATE OH SHIT

ZOMGWHOA!!! XD Nice to know someone from Singapore is studying musical stuff. Ask him what he thinks about the new Singapore Idol :D Your sig makes me dizzy, btw.

Obviously the pronunciation problem demands a solution: replace Doug's wrong pronunciation with zircon's :D

SASKATCHEWANALBLUM!!! .o/

shuxiang says he doesn't know who it is!!! DD:

What a blasphemy!!! It's Hady Mirza and a little Googling return this piano show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAO-yKr-n6Q

Is Tunak Tunak Tun a pop song in the US? Or is zircon/pixie somehow a fan of Indian pop song? :D

/me clears throat

VGDJ Episode #059 is now available for download at www.vgdj.net !!!

Short, but sweet. Russian accents, floppy sloppy tentacles, and a new contest with zomg prizes... What are you waiting for?! ^-^

P.S. Don't forget to VOTE FOR US AT PODCAST ALLEY tomorrow, October 1st, at 1:00 am EST (12:00 am Central)! We've got a little sum'n sum'n saved up for the occasion, so keep your eyes glued on the site.

Hey guys! October 1st is here, and our well-funded R&D department has been hard at work figuring out the best ways to increase our monthly vote quotient. Their conclusion? Well, you'll have to watch our latest mini videocast at www.vgdj.net to find out!

But perhaps more importantly...

VOTE FOR US AT PODCASTALLEY and keep us in the top 10 for longer than ever!

Ep. 59, while it was a little shorter than most episodes (understandably so), had a MONSTER sized stinger that more than made up for it. So now we finally know what goes on behind the scenes at VGDJ... cooking. Seriously though, that stinger made my day. It could be VGDJ's best ever, and I've been listening for a while.

Also, the video was pretty good too. Just what the hell is VGDJ brand ReMixer Fuel? Needless to say, it looks nasty.

We're in second on podcast alley guys! Keep rocking the votes. I did, though I didn't wake up at midnight like zircon suggested :( .

EDIT: Somehow, Free Talk Live (who the hell are they?), the podcast in front of us, has 64 votes. We have only 30, and the guys behind us have 27. 64 votes!?! I smell proxy voting!

EDIT: Somehow, Free Talk Live (who the hell are they?), the podcast in front of us, has 64 votes. We have only 30, and the guys behind us have 27. 64 votes!?! I smell proxy voting!

Naw, they have a really big fanbase to get votes off of. They were #1 on PA for a really long while before that Keith and the Girl thing slipped in there. It's a Libertarian talk show where listeners can call in and talk about whatever they want. It's a really good podcast, and, besides being higher above us in the overall rankings, they really pose no threat to us as a podcast due to their content. To be honest, I know the top TOP 10 is really great and all, but I'm more impressed that we continue to stay really high, if not #1, in the music category, which means we continually beat out podcasts with similar content to ours no problem.

Voted, at the stroke of midnight here, and I was trying to ask on IRC last night, but do the votes reset at 12 EST? so should I be voting at 11 instead of 12?

Oh yeah, and ya'll need to post a recipe for the remixing fuel.

EDIT: Wait... does DJP know about the awesomeness that is Remixer brand PUDDING?

Zirkitricks, or Pixicon?