VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Hey guys, I hate to always be the bearer (heh, heh, get it?) of bad news, but we won't be bringing you a show this week. I've been pretty sick for the last few days and I don't quite feel up to recording (you wouldn't want to hear me like this anyway); not only that but I've also had to skip a bunch of classes, so I have a lot of work to catch up on. However, we'll be back on track next week with Episode 60.

Note: this means you get another week to submit contest entries! Wednesday, October 11th at noon is the new deadline.

Hey guys, I hate to always be the bearer (heh, heh, get it?) of bad news, but we won't be bringing you a show this week. I've been pretty sick for the last few days and I don't quite feel up to recording (you wouldn't want to hear me like this anyway); not only that but I've also had to skip a bunch of classes, so I have a lot of work to catch up on. However, we'll be back on track next week with Episode 60.

Note: this means you get another week to submit contest entries! Wednesday, October 11th at noon is the new deadline.

Get better, Zircon! Does this mean that we can resubmit? I e-mailed in something today that I would've much rather done over the phone so I could include an audio clip, but didn't have time to pull it off, and I'd like to be able to do it properly if possible.

Does this mean that we can resubmit? I e-mailed in something today that I would've much rather done over the phone so I could include an audio clip, but didn't have time to pull it off, and I'd like to be able to do it properly if possible.

Bump.

Uhm.. this is probably too late :oops: Still, hope you are geting better, oh Mighty zircon of Many Faces :)

Missed the show last weekend.

Out of randomness, you might be interested to read about the haze in Singapore-Malaysia-Southern Thailand: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/haze/. There is a photo gallery too. So yeah, these days we in Singapore are breathing in smoke. That, in addition to no VGDJ, made my life less complete :( Oh please, help us, VGDJ!!

(This post is getting weird, so I'll stop)

Hey, even though we're mentioning it on the upcoming show, I thought I'd point out the Google ads that are now on www.vgdj.net - we ask that you please do NOT block them, and if you're even slightly interested in what they're displaying to click on 'em. Takes seconds of your time and it helps support our ongoing costs (eg. prizes for contests!) So, if you like the show and have a fraction of a minute, click on one of our ads every so often. :)

I wonder if Google would figure it out if you wrote a clicking-bot. Something that scanned the page every 5 minutes, found the links in the ad section, and went to them. Just think! VGDJ could be rich! Or I could get arrested or something.

But seriously, I don't mind clicking to support my favourite podcast.