VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Stinger archive, stinger megamixes.. Imagine the possibilities..

And I know theres some people out there that listen to that first. Like the kind of people that crunch a Halls right of the bat.. Despicable..

Hey, I TRY to suck on them for awhile...

To our resident Japanese-studiers here...would it technically be "MEE-ts-da" as opposed to "mit-SU-da"? I've said it and have heard other people say it the second way the whole time, but when I think about it and from what I know of Japanese pronunciation (which is not a whole lot, granted), the first one would make more sense.

Either pronunciation is equally acceptable. It basically depends on how fast you're speaking. But it would be wrong to put extra emphasis on the "tsu" syllable.

TORRENTS are now AVAILABLE

Like I said a couple of paiges earlier, there're new packs to download elder VGDJ shows. For those who didn't get it, here's a quote:

Shows will be released in the following batches:

10-show pack (as soon as 2x 5-show packs are full)

5-show pack (as soon as 5x seperate shows are full)

1-show pack (every new show as single seed as soon as 5 shows are ready for a 5-show pack)

So yeah, the next "5-show pack" was full (16-20) and I did go straight over to a 10-show pack release. Still to those who have the "elder" shows already can snag the latest one via torrent. I might change that in the future, though. Files are as usual released with the shownotes, that's why it took a bit longer this time.

So yeah, sorry for the instant "seeder cutoff", but I have to clean up my tracker from time to time. ;)

Have fun while listening and thanks for seeding.

WOAH 51 MINUTES

HOT. MORE RAYZA AND AURORA.

but probally about 10 mins or so is Aurora's and Rayza's favorite remixes... it's just a filler. I do it in english projects all the time.

are you suggesting that the music we play on the show is nothing more than filler? :D

no, but after 30-40 minute shows, and now this one is 51 mins, people are like OMG! MORE A&R!

Forgive me. FIller was the wrong word.

And speaking of votes - those pesky canadians over at VGDJ.net have just declared open rivalry on the C64 remix scene. On their latest show they're urging their listeners to vote for their show to keep it ranked above the Take-away. Okay, so it's all tongue-in-cheek, but still...

We shall fight them on the beaches, we shall never surrender, etc., etc.

:lol:

And speaking of votes - those pesky canadians over at VGDJ.net have just declared open rivalry on the C64 remix scene. On their latest show they're urging their listeners to vote for their show to keep it ranked above the Take-away. Okay, so it's all tongue-in-cheek, but still...

Awesome. Hopefully this will be good for both communities if we're both ranked highly.

:lol: You're the man, Kwed! Everyone fight!!

heheh SWEET! I love Jan's show and have been a faithful listener... hopefully we can get some more votes for that crazy european. *lights a candle* C64 FOREVER!

PS: where was that posted?

SEEDERS FOR THE TORRENTS NEEDED

In the next 1,5 weeks I'm stuffed with work for Chrono Symphonic and won't be able to seed most of the time (basicly if I'm working on tracks). I'll seed overnight (GMT+1) while I'm sleeping but the rest of the time I'd need seeders to cover the empty spaces.

Also... where did the seeders go that seeded the earlier batches (5-EP batch) and single episodes? Come on now, you can't just load the stuff and expect others to do your thing and then start crying of nobody offers the files for you if you want to load them.

Thanks in advance and off I go.

Listening to Ep 20 now. I haven't mentioned anything yet, even though I've been listening since about...ten shows ago (Ep 10).

I must say, though it's a lot of talking...oft times about nothing...it's really cool to listen to. For some reason the random thoughts and occasional witty comments are appealing to me.

Sometimes it's kinda dull, but for some reason I keep getting sucked back...even to the 51+ minute shows. Keep up the work, alright?