VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

I'm working till 11 every night this week, then going to St Faggy's Day in Pennsylvania for the weekend.

OK... Two things need to happen here.

1. I need to read this thread more often.
  2. You need to let me know when you're in my state! :P

Hehe, well, I wound up not going to St Faggy's, so it doesn't matter in the end.

I HEREBY DEMAND YOU ALL COME TO MANITOBA, PREFERABLY WINNIPEG, AT SOME POINT.

Er...at least those of you in the northern states.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Sweet, new episode! Oh, and I voted for you this month.

Hey wingless, I had to talk about a website, and I chose yours. So thanks for your awsome website!

explain

Well, we had to find an "educational" website and talk about it for 5 minits, and OCREMIX was blocked, so Joefu gave me the link to your website, so I picked your website out of the worthless crap of websites I had. and I talked about it for 5 minits, thanks Wingless.

For those thinking that Gray added all of those bells in Time's Anxiety, I'd clarify by saying that wasn't entirely the case. ^_^*

In the original MIDI that I passed to him, the pitched percussion that I specifically included in there were the music box, e piano and church bell. Other than that, those parts were extracted from the anime regions of Gray's brain.

I hope that clears things up a little :)

Nice new intro... very nice.

Thanks for not calling Snooper an Aussie, Americans just cant say it right for some reason... I think its genetic.

Oh and your wrong wingless, Australia is still within the British Commonwealth Realm... We cant be arsed becoming a repulic just yet.

More usless facts next week :P

Hey wingless, I had to talk about a website, and I chose yours. So thanks for your awsome website!

explain

Well, we had to find an "educational" website and talk about it for 5 minits, and OCREMIX was blocked, so Joefu gave me the link to your website, so I picked your website out of the worthless crap of websites I had. and I talked about it for 5 minits, thanks Wingless.

elaborate

explain

elaborate

I am fairly certain that in a class he is undertaking, they had to find a collection of files grouped together in what is known as a website that had some form of educational purpose. After having Joefu recommend the data you arrange in a public format for anyone to see on the web, he selected what you would call your website to do a 5 minute presentation.

explain

elaborate

I am fairly certain that in a class he is undertaking, they had to find a collection of files grouped together in what is known as a website that had some form of educational purpose. After having Joefu recommend the data you arrange in a public format for anyone to see on the web, he selected what you would call your website to do a 5 minute presentation.

I want to know *WHAT* he said

WesPip: I don't think we've ever *had* to screen the phonecalls (other than obvious mess-ups where people just call and hang up), but if something were every really offensive, we probably would.

Andy: Yeah, we were thinking of hosting the other intros for people to hear. So let me ask this to all of you...

Would anybody object to our making your submission public? I just wanna make sure that it wouldn't be embarrassing or anything. :P

Jesse Heiman here.

My intro is bad, it is really no good.

I didn't put in as much time as I should.

If people listen and they start to snicker,

I really don't mind cause I've got a sticker.

So by all means post them. Maybe someone will get a laugh out of it.

WesPip: I don't think we've ever *had* to screen the phonecalls (other than obvious mess-ups where people just call and hang up), but if something were every really offensive, we probably would.

That makes me want to call and swear profusely for 90 seconds just to see if it gets on the air.