VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

whoo!! that is pretty sweet. looks like we beat "crybaby emo kids" but we all know what's gonna happen to the listeners of that now.

What, they'll go cry in their corner and not bother us at all?

we are still behind mugglecast, but meh.

I'm a casual MuggleCast listener myself. Definitely don't love it as much as VGDJ tho; I never voted for them ever, so don't get any ideas.

Right now Mugglecast is doing "Harry Potter Chapter-By-Chapter" where they discuss every chapter of every Harry Potter book and it's pretty damn boring. :roll:

Still, HP people can be vicious...

*insert non-derogitory observation about religion* :P

Hey, just so you all know, both pixietricks and myself have a lot of real life stuff to attend to over the next few days and so it doesn't look like we're going have a show for you this week. However, we'll be back on track next week - thanks for your support! :D

Uhoh.

THIS IS HOW IT STARTS.

Hey, just so you all know, both pixietricks and myself have a lot of real life stuff to attend to over the next few days and so it doesn't look like we're going have a show for you this week. However, we'll be back on track next week - thanks for your support! :D

Uhoh.

THIS IS HOW IT STARTS.

The curse continues!

Uhoh.

THIS IS HOW IT STARTS.

The curse continues!

SHADDUP IT'LL BE BACK

Uhoh.

THIS IS HOW IT STARTS.

The curse continues!

SHADDUP IT'LL BE BACK

Is it still outsourcing if the US sends it BACK to Canada?

Uhoh.

THIS IS HOW IT STARTS.

The curse continues!

SHADDUP IT'LL BE BACK

No... but it is BETTERsourcing.

OSNAP!

Patriotism +1

Uhoh.

THIS IS HOW IT STARTS.

The curse continues!

There is no curse. Andy's grandpa passed away. Have a little faith in us, ya?

Uhoh.

THIS IS HOW IT STARTS.

The curse continues!

There is no curse. Andy's grandpa passed away. Have a little faith in us, ya?

Wakka much?

Uhoh.

THIS IS HOW IT STARTS.

The curse continues!

SHADDUP IT'LL BE BACK

No... but it is BETTERsourcing.

OSNAP!

Patriotism +1

bahaha that was awesome!

Yeah, I figured that would happen. Without a new show, our listeners didn't get the usual voting reminder.

Not necesarilly...

Podcasty Alley counts accumulated votes for that month, right? Remember we can--or are supposed to :wink:"--only vote once a month. I just think all of VGDJ's came in like the first 2 days. We did have a big campaign to vote ASAP...

Yeah, I figured that would happen. Without a new show, our listeners didn't get the usual voting reminder.

Podcasty Alley counts accumulated votes for that month, right? Remember we can--or are supposed to :wink:"--only vote once a month.

Well, obviously that has to do with it, but we usually get more votes trickling in. Some people don't listen weekly, forget to vote because they're busy with other stuff, or are hearing the show for the first time. ^_~

I have my 1st day of work tomorrow and can't stay up late like usual, so here's hoping the new episode comes out before I have to go to bed...

You have about 2 hours. :wink:

Sorry, dude. We never release until midnight on a Sunday, since the shows are intended for Monday listening. ^_~

Is this a good time to be pedantic and say that midnight on a Sunday was 24 hours ago? :P