Partially Sunny (Can you Feel the sunshine?) (Its ComplextroDubStep)

SonicThHedgog

Pardon?

I'm saying it for the same reason anybody else would.

That pitch shift is awful in every regard.

It would be fine if the note you ended it on was a logical one but instead you leave it hanging somewhere it doesn't belong.

No matter the genre that is an error in your piece.

I would call it out the same way I would for any other piece.

With a blatant error like that... an unwillingness to change, is going to be your downfall.

You claimed earlier that dubstep commonly lacks musical values.

I assume by this (bold and brazen I might add) statement you mean that simply because you are doing a dubstep track you are suddenly exempt from objective judgement in the manufacture of the song and in feedback responses.

If you were going to debate any semblance of a review with little more than a "No." or "This is how it is always going to be." then there was no reason for you making this thread in the first place. To which you should have instead worked on it until complete and submitted to the judges, then complained how they said "No." For all the same reasons we will.

Listen up.

That pitch shift severely hurts this piece and I quite like the rest of what you have here.

We are offering responses. Thats the point. You post your work so we can help you work on it and make it the best piece it can be.

We don't make hurtful comments.

We don't make foolish comments.

We just respond accordingly.

Either stop giving "I made it I obviously know better." responses in return, and accept the help.

Or quit.

That's odd, you just made a foolish comment. Yes, the pitch shift is very dissonant and most people probably won't like it. The golden rule with music is that "if it sounds good, it sounds good." The OP obviously likes it as is so who are you to call it an "error"?

Advice is cheap; you can take it or leave it.

That's odd, you just made a foolish comment. Yes, the pitch shift is very dissonant and most people probably won't like it. The golden rule with music is that "if it sounds good, it sounds good." The OP obviously likes it as is so who are you to call it an "error"?

Advice is cheap; you can take it or leave it.

An error is an error.

Plain and simple.

Because somebody likes a error, it doesn't stop being an error.

I try to be as objective as I physically humanly can.

I never said I didn't like the pitch shift.

I never said I liked it.

I just said it was errant.

My personal feelings toward it are irrelevant.

If SonicThHedgog doesn't want to change it let him not get any opinions on his piece.

Then when his piece gets rejected he can wonder why it was rejected.

I personal dislike dubstep with a passion

This piece did not make me change my view of the genre as pure tripe for the huddled masses.

I wish you good luck however seeing as some people can somehow enjoy dubstep

But unfortunately i am not one of them.

• 1 month later...