Zelda OoT - Lost Woods orchestrated

dummy

A little more playing around and practising with my orchestra sound. This time it's Zelda Ocarina of Time - Lost Woods. Kept close to the original (though feel I may have slightly over-bouncified it a bit).

Video has info on software/samples/techniques that I added as people really seem to like those. As always, any feedback or criticism is really appreciated muchly!

I like your whole channel! :mrgreen: (your nyan cat rendition's unbelievable)

This one's a damn enjoyable piece, as well. I just think the first 1:18 min of the track has so much energy in it, I felt that it lacks something after the last flute verse. That said, when the fade-out ending comes, it sounds as if the song was incomplete. But that's it, I guess :P

I loved your arrangement! In fact, I loved it so much that it took me to your youtube page, made me listen to many of your works and instantly subscribed to your channel! I love orchestrated arrangements of videogames and, no doubt, yours are among the best ones I've ever heard. This is how Saria's Song was always supposed to sound like, IMHO.

By the way, I really do like your musical tips as well... I sometimes arrange some game music, but neither my skills nor my fonts can compare to yours, so it's really helpful to read those tips! Hey, if you ever feel bored, I posted a WIP of an arrangement here, a week ago... Crusader of Centy, dunno if you know the game... it's on the second page already lol... but yeah, I think I'll take a close look at your videos and I'm sure I'll learn a few useful things!

Keep up the amazing work!