diotrans solo acoustic in Northern VA/DC metro area

Diodes

Hello! I'm posting to let the OCR community know that I have been doing some gigging around Northern Virginia, in case anyone was interested in coming out to any of the shows. I do solo acoustic guitar/vocal covers of all kinds of popular music, and especially lots of 80's, 90's and current female-lead pop/rock.

In particular, I have two shows coming up at new venues in a couple of weeks that it would be great to have people come out and support:

Dogfish Head Alehouse in Falls Church on Thursday, October 20 @ 9 PM

O'Sullivans Irish Pub in Herndon on Saturday, October 22 @ 9:30 PM

And a few other shows, too. All the details are on my website: www.amyhsieh.com

Let me know if you do plan on swinging by and you have any requests! I do a few VGM covers too, and am always looking to expand my repertoire (VGM or otherwise). So if you have any suggestions, I'll try my best.

OK that is all. Thank you for reading. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP! Just a reminder, I'm playing at Dogfish Head Alehouse in Falls Church (at Seven Corners) TONIGHT! So if you're in the area and looking for something to do, swing by, I'll be there from 9-11:30ish. http://www.amyhsieh.com/2011/10/05/dogfish-head-alehouse-falls-church/

I'm also playing this Saturday at O'Sullivans in Herndon. http://www.amyhsieh.com/2011/09/21/osullivans-herndon/

I think both shows will be a lot of fun ^_^ Hope to see some of you there.