Mother 3 - Last Day Together (Love Theme Remix)

Monobrow

Hey guys, I made this in the last couple days.

It's not for OCR mostly because I realized it was probably too conservative and too short for my taste, but the theme is so touching so I figured I'd finish it up. I kept it short, simple, and hopefully sweet.

I have posted it on

with a cute little video.

Here's a link to the actual mp3:

Mother 3 Last Day Together

Enjoy!

Edit: I just realized after all this time, the the mp3 link cut short by about 30 seconds, so if you downloaded this previously, the real version is up instead.

NOW enjoy!

Man, I love Mother music. Easily my favorite VGM.

This remix captured the hyper-positive and nostalgic inspiration for the music, so it's a win in my book :D

I wasn't a fan of the reverb or quiet percussive instrument or whatever that accompanied the opening percussive plinks. The idea was good, but the execution was a little distracting. If the attack on that effect were a little more subtle and it were more streamlined, I think it would succeed in creating a better airy sort of soundscape.

Man, I love Mother music. Easily my favorite VGM.

This remix captured the hyper-positive and nostalgic inspiration for the music, so it's a win in my book :D

I wasn't a fan of the reverb or quiet percussive instrument or whatever that accompanied the opening percussive plinks. The idea was good, but the execution was a little distracting. If the attack on that effect were a little more subtle and it were more streamlined, I think it would succeed in creating a better airy sort of soundscape.

Thanks! The song is done though, so it really doesn't require any crits for changing at this point. (Though I'm not sure I understand what you meant, you mean the first opening bar of percussion? It's just a more exposed drumkit, not really an effect.)

Anyway thanks for listening guys!

• 1 month later...