Zelda OOT: Fairy Flying Piano Arr. (Kinda impressionist)

docnano

Here's something I recently wrote as part of a putative Zelda impressionist piano remix album:

The performance needs more polish, and I'm not 100% satisfied with the transitions, but the piece is mostly there.

I might submit a more polished version of this to OCR at some point, but I'm curious as to whether the length (1:22 << 2:00) could be a problem for acceptance.

As always, highly enjoyable. Me gusta. Very disjointed, as you said, but after I few listens I became used to it. The original song is much the same, though, so I can't really complain.

If you were to join it with an impressionist arrangement of the Kokiri Village, length would become a non-issue...

Thanks for the feedback. I'll play with the transitions at some point, and maybe add some more development in that middle section or leading up to it. Nice idea to join it with the Kokiri theme, though I do want to keep it pretty brief, plus I've been thinking about writing a separate Kokiri arrangement to follow this track.