OCRA-0028 - Super Dodge Ball: Around the World

KyleJCrb

1. Great Album.

2. I find the "chicks a dude" twist was very humorous.

3. Its 2011... That picture is extremely conservative for 2011. And I find that picture to be effing awesome.

That is all.

P.S. Is there any usage rights on those pics (the dodge boobs one specifically) because I would like to use the picture on a website (project probably wont launch for 6 months but i like to plan things) and I would like to do it right. It would be used for something that i can link back to and give credit for the original content if thats what someone wants.

And i'm not sure even where to start or who owns the rights to it. Anyone?

P.S. Is there any usage rights on those pics (the dodge boobs one specifically) because I would like to use the picture on a website (project probably wont launch for 6 months but i like to plan things) and I would like to do it right. It would be used for something that i can link back to and give credit for the original content if thats what someone wants.

And i'm not sure even where to start or who owns the rights to it. Anyone?

I drew it, and I asked Kyle if he cared if it was used by another and he does not. Am curious about the website you want to put it on though. If it's nothing terribly awful and horrible I don't mind, no.

Whose bright idea was it to use that cover art? Whoever it is, he must have been really in need of some poontang when that was created...

It was a drawn by Otakatt, who is a female. It was her idea. She sent it to me and I thought it would be hilarious if it went up on the front page of OCR. djp agreed. Now it is there, and it is glorious.

Seriously, it's hardly even sexual. It's just funny.

Edited by KyleJCrb

Any chance we'll be seeing a full album review from you, Eino? ;-)

Not sure if I have the time. I've been listening to the album a couple of times though, and I enjoy how it has consistency, not only in quality, but also a consistent energy throughout. There's a couple of tracks that are a little more mellow, but even they don't really let go of the high energy vibe. Could be exhausting, but it works.

I find the whole very listenable. Nice bonus tracks too.

--Eino

• 11 months later...
Almost Frozen is gonna be the 5th Super Dodge Ball Around the World single. But will it be the last? Whatever happened with "Six Dodgeballs and a Lotus Flower" and "I Lost My Balls in Moscow"?

Six Dodge Balls was rejected and Lost My Balls was never submitted because that song was about 6 years old at the time the project came out. Robbie did try to revisit it but couldn't get much out of it, and had no interest in submitting a track that old. Almost Frozen will probably be the last track from the album released on OCR.