Anybody go to ODU?

TGH

You poor bastard. I went to ODU for about 3 weeks before I told them to fuck themselves. Anyway, you're obviously not in Rhode Island anymore, so welcome to the 757. Don't swear on Atlantic Avenue, stay the hell out of Portsmouth and avoid the tunnels all the time but especially at 3pm, that's when the squids are getting off duty. Better to stay on campus and save yourself 2 hours in a backup. My best advice is to get out of Hampton Roads while you still can. It eats souls. :P

You poor bastard. I went to ODU for about 3 weeks before I told them to fuck themselves. Anyway, you're obviously not in Rhode Island anymore, so welcome to the 757. Don't swear on Atlantic Avenue, stay the hell out of Portsmouth and avoid the tunnels all the time but especially at 3pm, that's when the squids are getting off duty. Better to stay on campus and save yourself 2 hours in a backup. My best advice is to get out of Hampton Roads while you still can. It eats souls. :P

I actually quite like it here. I enjoy the atmosphere and the campus, and so far I haven't found anything to fuss about. I'm on the golf team too. We practice a lot at Sleepy Hole and Elizabeth Manor in Suffolk. :grin:

EDIT: Plus I have no reason to leave the campus at 3 PM hahaha (and I don't have a car yet)