Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

Is this just Wily Castle themes, or is it also pseudo-Wily Castle themes?

i.e. Dr. Cossack's Citadel, ProtoMan's Castle, King's Fortress, Mr. X's Castle

That last one technically is a Wily Stage, since, well, if you've played the game you know why.

I hope at least Mr. X's Castle counts because its Stage 1 music is awesome.

Ok, I think these will be my picks:

1. Needle Man

2. Dive Man

3. Top Man

4. Metal Man

5. Burst Man

Anyone interested in joining a team? PM me if you want to discuss.

I've never collaborated with anyone before so I'm a little unsure as to the best way to do this. Do people find it easier if everyone uses the same software to exchange project files (but then I guess that also means everyone needs to have the same plugins and VSTs)? Or just offer suggestions? Or is there a better way, just curious?

Ok, I think these will be my picks:

1. Needle Man

2. Dive Man

3. Top Man

4. Metal Man

5. Burst Man

Anyone interested in joining a team? PM me if you want to discuss.

I've never collaborated with anyone before so I'm a little unsure as to the best way to do this. Do people find it easier if everyone uses the same software to exchange project files (but then I guess that also means everyone needs to have the same plugins and VSTs)? Or just offer suggestions? Or is there a better way, just curious?

Please read the first post thoroughly. You don't have to collaborate on anything. You're just taking turns.

Please read the first post thoroughly. You don't have to collaborate on anything. You're just taking turns.

I did, but you said the other team members could help with production, playing instruments, etc. So I was just wondering what the best/easiest way is to collaborate with other remixers, if I wanted help with production.

I did, but you said the other team members could help with production, playing instruments, etc. So I was just wondering what the best/easiest way is to collaborate with other remixers, if I wanted help with production.

If you wanted production help, you could send stems (renderings of each instrument individually) to someone else as wav files to minimize project software conflict.

Well... I used to do stuff with sadorf, but he's not around much anymore D:. So I guess I'm alone for this QQ.

If you want to include me in a team or something, here are my picks:

1-Plant Man

2-Blizzard Man

3-Wood Man

4-Gravity Man

5-Bubble Man

EDIT: Prophetik and Gario, if you need one more I'll be glad to join.

pick good songs for me so i don't have to research, and i'd be up for this. as long as you finish a song for once, sir_nuts!

I'm very much interested in this but would be pretty much out of commission most of December. After the first round of mixing, are you going straight to the second, or will there be a full period of voting in between? (And I'm assuming the rounds are one week, yes?) Basically, I'm trying to figure out if it's feasible for me to contribute enough without leaving a team hanging at the end, or if I'm just going to have to enjoy the awesome music from the sidelines this time around.

pick good songs for me so i don't have to research, and i'd be up for this. as long as you finish a song for once, sir_nuts!

Hey I finished all my tracks except for one and that was a busy week! which I guess can't happen in this compo because we will rotate.

Now we just need a team name...

EDIT: as for tracks for you, here are some of my personal favorites:

Tornado Man, Dust Man, Freeze man, Metal Man, Snake Man, Burst Man, Heat Man, Flash Man, Air Man, Needle Man, Skull Man. Pick your five :P.