Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

Team names that might've gone missing:

As for a name for the group, let's go with the Blue Bomber Brotherhood. :mrgreen:
Cyril, Lidawg, and me are known as ... Dr. Light's Luminosity Legion.
Our team that consists of Rexy, Hylian Lemon and myself will be called Bad Guy Robots from Mega Man
We can make a team name whenever. I suggest The Hard Men. The competition is boned.
Right. Btw, SERIOUSLY?! You come up with "Hard Men" AFTER you leave us?! Dammit man, you're breaking my balls

EDIT: Although, I still think the Capitals of SCIENCE!!! is pretty hilarious

Other than that, there are definitely some team names missing. If you're in a team and haven't decided on a name, come up with one quick! :wink:

In regards to individual competitor banners, an idea somehow struck for me as I was coming home from a wedding this morning. Tried it out in GIMP as well to see how it would come out:

wcrg-demo.png

If this design would work out, then I'm up for forming 35 images similar to this one :wink:

Holy bejesus!! This is friggin incredible! I feel so special :) Thanks a million!

pH

In regards to individual competitor banners, an idea somehow struck for me as I was coming home from a wedding this morning. Tried it out in GIMP as well to see how it would come out:

wcrg-demo.png

If this design would work out, then I'm up for forming 35 images similar to this one :wink:

Dangit Rexy, I was gonna make images for the teams.

And then you had to make one that's like 100 times more awesome than what I had planned. XD

wcrg-demo.png

Looks great but it's quite tall. The thread is gonna look more like a gallery than a discussion if everyone's got one of those in their sig, especially if they've got other stuff in their sig, too.

btw, separate colors for each team?

@Rozovian:

I can arrange for colors if a team wants something specific. I do understand what you mean with the gallery though; basically I was paying more attention to the 250px height limit (this one is 200px), though if you got recommendations for how tall the signatures should be, I'm all ears. :)

100 pixels is a pretty good height limit for a sig with stuff in it but w/o making the thread, as Rozovian said, look like a gallery.

100 pixels is a pretty good height limit for a sig with stuff in it but w/o making the thread, as Rozovian said, look like a gallery.

A hundred is pretty good, no more than a hundred, imo. The last GMRB ones were 91 pixels tall, and I requested and got one that was 74. Not sure how well your design will work with that, tho. If they're around a hundred (or more), they'd need to be fairly wide to not look too box-y.

Dunno if our team has any color preference, but I do think the teams could be given different colors so ppl can tell them apart more quickly.

I liked the big sig but I also like the smaller sig. It doesn't concern me so much cause my monitor is 52" at 1920x1080 resolution so nothing on this forum really seems all that big except for the insane OCAD sigs that were like 9,001 pixels

It doesn't matter what your monitor resolution is. That's not the point of keeping sigs small. :whatevaa: