Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

Right, I'm done. If don't stop now I'll never stop tweaking things here and there. This is the first mix in which I've used two different sources. I was tearing my hair out trying to get the arrangement down . When it came to the picks I reckon Knight Man should of been further down my list.

Either way, I really enjoyed that. Really looking forward to hearing everyone else's mixes.

Right, I'm done. If don't stop now I'll never stop tweaking things here and there. This is the first mix in which I've used two different sources. I was tearing my hair out trying to get the arrangement down . When it came to the picks I reckon Knight Man should of been further down my list.

Either way, I really enjoyed that. Really looking forward to hearing everyone else's mixes.

But Knight man's theme is so EPIC. Can't wait to see what you've done with it!!!

There's no way I'll have anything done at noon tomorrow. I was just going to do it all day today but I had to work 8 hours on only 1 hour of sleep (insomnia I guess) and I don't have the energy whatsoever to work on music. Mind extending it until midnight tomorrow?

I think I'll be done by the deadline, but I wouldn't mind some more time as well.