Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

Yeah, see, I actually thought that there WAS a way to track your sent PMs and that I was just too stupid to find it. It just seems like such a no-brainer feature of the PM system... but hm, apparently it isn't there.

Guys, GUYS? You can save your sent PMs, I'm not making this stuff up :-) It's at the bottom of the full screen for sending PMs, not on the quick reply screen:

lookfu.jpg

Hey, just a few little discrepancies in the score. In the vote tallies, Neblix's vote is shown as:

1. Far From Home

2. The Root of All Things

3. Wily's Inferno

The vote in the voting thread is:

Neblix

1. Far From Home

2. Wily's Inferno

3. Shadows of Wily

And also cobaltstarfire's vote. In the vote tallies, his vote is displayed as:

1. Attracted to Power

2. Shadows of Wily

3. No Ticket!

But his vote in the thread is:

cobaltstarfire

1. Attracted to Power

2. Willy's Inferno

3. No Ticket!

Also, Geoffio is in Cold Steel and did vote, so Mr. X was Wily the WHOLE TIME needs another 3 points. Geoffio's team is currently blank.

Normally little discrepancies like this wouldn't change anything. But in this case, it may affect some rankings. It would affect Shadows of Wily and Light Your Way. It would also mean that Mr. X was Wily the WHOLE TIME is not tied with whatever.jpg.

Oh, and here's the result of the popular vote:

http://jasoncovenant.com/wcrg-scores

Hey, just a few little discrepancies in the score.

Normally little discrepancies like this wouldn't change anything. But in this case, it may affect some rankings. It would affect Shadows of Wily and Light Your Way. It would also mean that Mr. X was Wily the WHOLE TIME is not tied with whatever.jpg.

Here's my independent tally

I haven't had a chance to check it against DarkeSword's tally, but it is correct compared to the errors you pointed out in Darke's.

EDIT:

There's no difference in final ranking for the round between my tally and Darke's tally

No, but Prophecy pointed out some errors I made in recording votes from the thread over to the spreadsheet, so I fixed my spreadsheet and adjusted accordingly.

Ah crap, now I gotta go back and doublecheck, because I came up with the same end result (purely based on rankings) as you did originally.

EDIT: Gario changed his vote from what it originally was. Should've gone back and double checked, I guess. Still going through them all...

EDIT #2: Okay, so quite a few people changed their original votes. Here's my updated tally