Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

No, you see Ben had just agreed to give us all of his points to help us out :)

DON'T PUT WORDS iN BEN'S MOUTH, OKAY?? I'LL SHOW YOU WHY THEY CALL US THE HARD MEN AND YOU'rE JUST NEEDLE MAN. MMKAY?? I JUST PUT A HORSESHOE IN MY GAUNTLET, AND IT'S ON ITs WAY TO YOUR FACE. WHAT SAY YOU.

... good morning, everyone! going to be a good day.

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM! >:]

If you guys don't stop with these silly Internet memes, then it's likely that Darke would wipe the slate clean of them and we'd be back to having more aimless civil conversation. Be glad no one's jailed for that yet >_>

Ummmmm.... He already did it once....

Last time it involved the exploitation of the team name "The Hard Men". There were pictures, minor greek Gods, and a whole lotta other random good stuff ;)

PS: SuperiorX your picture was the funniest... and Darke please don't strike this comment from the thread lol.

Well I'm supposed to have a finished song by now but I feel somewhat stressed with waiting to hear Brandon's contributions to it. I swear, if he doesn't chip in and we as a result have no entry this week, then I might as well resign from the whole thing, which I honestly swear is what I don't want >_>

Hrmm, well don't do that! Is Brandon's contribution that critical that it would stop your song from being complete without it?

Well I'm supposed to have a finished song by now but I feel somewhat stressed with waiting to hear Brandon's contributions to it. I swear, if he doesn't chip in and we as a result have no entry this week, then I might as well resign from the whole thing, which I honestly swear is what I don't want >_>

Just scream "fish" at the end of it for no reason, and I'll consider voting for it. That was high-class funny.

Hrmm, well don't do that! Is Brandon's contribution that critical that it would stop your song from being complete without it?

She's just been dickbutting at me for the last couple hours while I've been trying to work on the song. I'll turn it in to the Darke when it's done and if she quits then that's fine ok with me, I'm in this to have fun and enjoy the music and she is taking it way too seriously and hounding me constantly about it while I'm working on it

She's just been dickbutting at me for the last couple hours while I've been trying to work on the song. I'll turn it in to the Darke when it's done and if she quits then that's fine ok with me, I'm in this to have fun and enjoy the music and she is taking it way too seriously and hounding me constantly about it while I'm working on it

Needs to come from her, not you, since she's the mixer this week. Just saying.