Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

Slightly off topic but related to my voting- AkumajoBelmont, do you have an album of these 80's synthpop songs? Because I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Also, voted! Looking forward to the new round :D

Nah, I don't... But I've seriously been considering doing a remix EP of a few songs... I'd love to do a few more tracks in the style... Its a style I grew up listening to a lot. I know its cheesy as hell, but yeah, I'm not worried, as its fun as hell to do and it has its place. Like I said, I grew up listening to all this stuff, so for me its a normal and legit as anything out there. But yeah... EP on the cards I think :)

Also for The Skull Men, even though Luke was supposed to mix this week, Jakesnke17 sent in a mix instead, which means Jake went twice in this set. You guys should send me a PM before doing something like that. I'm not going to disqualify the mix because it sounds like a lot of work went into it and it doesn't actually exceed the hard quota (i.e. only three rounds per mixer) for the competition, but I really wish you guys would have cleared it with me first. :\

It was a sudden decision and I apologize for it. I sort of had an emotional breakdown last night and couldn't be bothered to work on music at all. I'd rather not say any more than this on the matter, I've just been going through a lot.

Reducing tracks to vote for doesn't reduce good music being pumped out. Those are totally unrelated.

I'm pretty sure Bahamut was asking for less tracks in general. We're only voting for 3 mixes right now... which isn't a lot. If there were fewer tracks to vote for (meaning fewer tracks to pick from), it would be easier to pick 3. Voting for less tracks wouldn't make it any less time consuming to vote... you'd still have to listen to all the mixes and then pick 1 (or 2 or whatever).

So what I said earlier still makes perfect sense. I wouldn't want fewer mixes being made.

To fellow Skull Men: Alright you guys, you heard Darkesword...I can't submit anything else until Round 10. Chernabogue, Luke...sort it amongst yourselves...if ya need any help with a collab, lemme know. :D

On another note, awesome round you guys! Great stuff.

If Luke has something for this week, I'll remix during next one with no problem. :-o

'member when we was all talkin' 'n stuff 'bout how we could still crack the top 3???? THE IRONY :P

It's ok. I don't think TGH's score for the week could have handled any more points anyway.

Actually, by my tally, it wouldn't have made a difference.

Gentlemaster's Club had 67 points

The Hard Men had 60 points

The Bad Guy Robots had 57 points

Granted, I haven't tallied again after DarkeSword voted, so I don't know if anyone changed their vote after voting was closed, but anyhow, the point is that it didn't make a difference this round.

Granted, I haven't tallied again after DarkeSword voted, so I don't know if anyone changed their vote after voting was closed, but anyhow, the point is that it didn't make a difference this round.

That was also kinda my point :P but our "top 3" conversation was pointed at the competition as a whole rather than just this round.

n00b question...How many points does a first, second and third place vote get you? Just curious.

If this was discussed already I apologize