Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

orlouge was that guy in highschool who raised his hand and said "But Math instructor, you've forgotten to assign us homework!"

and everyone groaned

That actually reminds me of my OWN Maths teacher at High School; while I did indeed excel at the subject, his motto even from his OWN studies were "math first, eat later", at least from all the stories he told. :razz:

Ok, turned it in. =) I for once am pleased with my entry. Every week I've been trying to attempt something ambitious. The first week, I completely screwed up and couldn't finish my ambitious idea. The next time I was up, I got an ear infection. This week, I had unforeseeable scheduling conflicts, but damnit, I went with my ambitious idea. Time constraints be damned. It's not as complete or polished as I'd like it to be, but I'm happy with it. I plan on completing it and submitting it.

I'm kinda sad this is my last normal round. They went by so fast! Good luck to everyone on your last normal round. I hope you can make something you're proud of.

orlouge was that guy in highschool who raised his hand and said "But Math instructor, you've forgotten to assign us homework!"

and everyone groaned

That actually reminds me of my OWN Maths teacher at High School; while I did indeed excel at the subject, his motto even from his OWN studies were "math first, eat later", at least from all the stories he told. :razz:

Don't be dissing on math teachers now. Not all of them are like that. Take Gario for instance :P ....

Oops, looks like Gario voted just a bit late. I think Darke should count his vote. I liked the cut of its jib or however the saying goes.

I just want to say this source has the most mind-boggling and frustrating key signature I have ever seen. Ever. 8-O

Isn't it just F# natural minor with the ol' leading tone now and then?

...wut? The dub that almost wasn't is going to go cut itself now

On the contrary. It is now redeemed.

Guess if I'm going to use the same drum samples!!!

If you guessed yes,

Isn't it just F# natural minor with the ol' leading tone now and then?

F# natural minor? I don't think so... Needle Man is in F# minor, which has F#, G#, and C#. This Wily source also uses D# and A#. Which makes me think it is G# minor. But its' use of C#, F#, and D# are not consistent. Sometimes they are natural, and moreso than just as a leading note. It is very odd.