Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

My track's coming along... slowly. It should end up pretty decent if I can nail all the production stuff later in the week. I've been distracted today with listening to the awesome Wild Arms album tho (great job to everyone here that worked on that).

Also, I really enjoyed this week's mixes. Great job everyone! And now I know that every member of the Concrete Men can sing. You guys should make a Mega Man vocal EP or something :razz:

Agreed!

I'm so proud of what we've accomplished as a team in this competition. Was just discussing this very thing with Jason the other day.

Yeah, really you guys have done a great job! It's hard enough to arrange and produce a song in a week, but then to go and write & record vocals on top of that, I can't even imagine.

Same goes for Brandon & Rexy, AMT, and Xarnax42 and some of the others who've done vocal remixes for the compo so far!

Yeah, really you guys have done a great job! It's hard enough to arrange and produce a song in a week, but then to go and write & record vocals on top of that, I can't even imagine.

Same goes for Brandon & Rexy, AMT, and Xarnax42 and some of the others who've done vocal remixes for the compo so far!

Thanks! I am also stoked at what everyone has done. I've got so many mixes that I adore out of this whole thing from EVERYONE, that's it's kind of overwhelming at just how much awesome music has just appeared week in, week out. And we've still got more to come! Brilliant.

Oh and I've heard Flex's mix for this week. WOWSERS! It's so, sooo good. BRING IT ONNNNNNNN!!!! GRR!!!!