Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

Hey, Ecto, I saw that you submitted "Electric Sleep" to the judges, but it looks like it's on the "Currently in the Judging Process" as "Electric Sheep."

Did you change it after all of the confusion in this compo, or are the judges the ones confused now?

OH MY GOD WHY IS IT SO...

No, the damn remix is entitled Electric Sleep. Although, I do plan on making a Sheep Man remix fairly soon that will be entitled Electric Sleep... ELECTRIC SHEEP. Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I really meant to type Electric SHEEP that time around, but my fingers did not comply. Anyway, I will make a Sheep Man remix called Electric SHEEP because all this confusion in this compo basically demands that I do :P I'm sure everyone will call that one Electric Sleep, and I'll just give up on everything and everyone.

Aaaaaanyway, thanks for letting me know :P I sent a very, very nasty PM to the judges.

You guys and your talks about ear beer and bass orgies are making me feel doubtful over mine :? I've been improving since the first round, sure, but I'm starting to face a lot of doubt over its stance for sure now.

Guess I might as well be ready to accept merely 7th place at best.

Whatever you have now, add a sweet bass. What? SEVENTH PLACE is evolving! Conglaturations! Your SEVENTH PLACE evolved into FIRST PLACE!

Wait, I thought it was called "Eccentric Street"...

It is. Why the hell not?!?!.

You guys and your talks about ear beer and bass orgies are making me feel doubtful over mine :? I've been improving since the first round, sure, but I'm starting to face a lot of doubt over its stance for sure now.

Guess I might as well be ready to accept merely 7th place at best.

If you feel depressed about your song then just listen to one of mine :) I'm sure you'll feel better instantly lol

Every weeks, voting become more and more hard to vote, you guys are too great. Most of the time I don't like video games music with lyrics in it cause most of the time I don't like how the singer sing but in this compo, damn, ATM, this week, you break the records, this is one of my favorite song so far, good job!