Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

I'm the primary remixer for my team. And yes, we need to incorporate all of our team's sources AND one of the Wily tracks. There can only be one mix per team in the end, however.

Just in case there was any confusion.

I was asking about the Wily Themes specifically, like if we can use more than one of them along with the three themes. So in theory, if we used ALL the Wily Battle themes with the 3 robot master themes, we'd have a mix with 10 sources. Not that I want to use all 10, but it might be fun to do 5 or 6 :D

Round 10!

In round 10, your team will submit one remix that uses all three of your team's Robot Masters and any one of the Wily Battle themes listed below

If you didn't see this...? Not sure if this clears anything up, but Darke did italicize "any one of the wily battle themes"

No hard and fast rules about using more than one Wily Machine theme, but to be perfectly honest, you should be trying to make a cohesive piece, not a medley. Adding another source tune into the mix in addition to the four you already have to use is not really going to help matters.

Can you use more than one Wily Machine theme? Yes. I can't really stop you from sneaking it in there and it's not against the rules.

Should you use more than one Wily Machine theme? No. It's gratuitous to use more than one and will probably hurt your arrangement.

Really, just pick one and try to make a good remix with it.

I'm going to use every single source I've ever remixed in darkes mega man compos:

Flash man, Spiral Pegacian, Elec Man, Cut Man, Bubble Man, Ground Man - you name it.

Magnet Man, Metal Man, Tornado Man, Metal Shark Player, Infinity Mijinion, Armored Armadillo, The List goes on!

Wood Man, Sheep Man, Napalm Man, Plug Man, Spring Man, Air Man, Wily Castle 5, Wily Castle 9-2, Cossack Fortress 4-2, Blade Man, Napalm Man, THERE IS MORE!

Killer Studio Chops Man, Nice Work Man, Shtjdgfgt Man, DJP Man, All-Your-Base Man, Bad-Tuna Man, Cock-bee Man, Sidebar Man and Unmod Man!!!!

All of these and more will be making an appearance in my remix! GET HYPE.... RIGHT NOW

May or may not actaully use all these sources in remix

I'm going to use every single source I've ever remixed in darkes mega man compos:

Flash man, Spiral Pegacian, Elec Man, Cut Man, Bubble Man, Ground Man - you name it.

Magnet Man, Metal Man, Tornado Man, Metal Shark Player, Infinity Mijion, Armored Armadillo, The List goes on!

Wood Man, Sheep Man, Napalm Man, Plug Man, Spring Man, Air Man, Wily Castle 5, Wily Castle 9-2, Cossack Fortress 4-2, Blade Man, Napalm Man, THERE IS MORE!

Killer Studio Chops Man, Nice Work Man, Shtjdgfgt Man, DJP Man, All-Your-Base Man, Bad-Tuna Man, Cock-bee Man, Sidebar Man and Unmod Man!!!!

All of these and more will be making an appearance in my remix! GET HYPE.... RIGHT NOW

May or may not actaully use all these sources in remix

...picking up on some sarcasm here...

oops sorry for ruining your SECRAT LETTERZ with muh gray bckgrnd