Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle was inspired by Mega Man 6. That was my game back in the day, and I loved the premise of a World Tournament for robots.

My favorite Mega Man game is Mega Man X4. My favorite Robot Master is Knight Man.

A world tournament for a world music remixing tournament. Simple yet a fantastic idea nonetheless. For me X4 was initially a let down coming from the SNES series. It took a bit to re-adjust myself to the physics, the huge legs, voice acting *shudder*, and the fact that that Capcom really stopped trying to come up with halfway descent boss names (Storm Owl? pick something different Eagle already used that title, use a synonym like zephyr). The game did grow on me though and it had many pluses, like cooler stage designs, the fact you can play as Zero, and a really fun 3-stage Sigma fight. I always liked X2 myself. I think it had the best soundtrack of the SNES games though X3 was close. Also the souped up double arm cannon blast was awesome ;) Knight man is a cool robot master (Good stage music too). My personal favorite from that game was Tomahawk.

Thanks again for sharing Shariq

Mid-Week Interlude Mix For Your Enjoyment -> http://soundcloud.com/darrencsmith/broken-bore-bit