Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

We could always get Will super drunk, then get him to record a solo whilst in that state. Then after he wakes up, remembering nothing that he did the night of recording tell him that he has to compete with a secret challenger and make a solo against the same track.

Bam. Willrock having a competition with himself. It would be epic. 8-)

We could always get Will super drunk, then get him to record a solo whilst in that state. Then after he wakes up, remembering nothing that he did the night of recording tell him that he has to compete with a secret challenger and make a solo against the same track.

Bam. Willrock having a competition with himself. It would be epic. 8-)

Or.. you know... I could have a synth solo competition against someone else as good as me...

You guys are fucking nuts XD

DS still needs to vote on that last round. He alone can determine the victor of that bout - your team only has a single vote more than my team and Rozo's team, Brandon (and if my teammates had voted I would've swept the floor with ya both :lol:). Though that does nothing more than boost one person or another's ego a notch - the top three spots tally the same overall, anyway.

Darkesword will one day set things right in this forgotten land of WCRG 2011. Or so it has been told in legends.

WAIT VOTE WHAT asfeg

Most anticlimactic compo ever :P

I reckon Darke will eventually get around to it. In the first GRMRB, after Zircon won the main compo, and the revenge rounds carried on, he spent about 2 months between updating both the votes and starting new rounds, and it took forever to finish, at which point no one gave a shit by the time it ended, and zircon didn't even give in a track for his final round against me. That said, he DID update eventually, and thats my point, but he did take his time for whatever reason. Looks like something of the sort has happened again here.

1 Month and about 10 pages later after the finish, I have to say, whatever the reason for the delay Darke, don't leave us hanging like this! :P Give this compo some closure, you owe it to everyone who's participated :)

But I can't have a synth solo agaist myself! I'd kick my own ass!

I would recommend cloning, but the sheer amount of glorious synth solo-y-ness would more than likely cause the universe to cave in on itself and come together into a single point, where only a single solitary synth note would exist... forever ringing...

That is, until Chuck Norris comes and saves it so that we can return to worshipping will

How? X_X

It's not like they paid to enter.

lolbro.

if someone goes and gets all the hype together, and everyone puts all this effort into it, and then darke doesn't bother to finish the compo because he was slumming in some comic store instead, well, that's on him.

i estimate it'd take two, maybe three hours to do the voting and give us some closure. do you really, honestly, truly think that he hasn't had a few hours in the last month to do this? naw. he's just being lazy and putting it off. be realistic, man =)

How? X_X

It's not like they paid to enter.

So you're suggesting that its ok to start a competition, see it through to the final and then not bother to count up votes and announce a winner? REALLY???? :P

Imagine this was a bigger competition. Remember that Assassins Creed Competition. Imagine if they had got all the tracks in, let people vote for the top 20 and left it in the air. Sure there isn't a prize to be had here, but its nice to know who won at least, and for it to be offical and everything.

Also, everything prophetik said :P

do you really, honestly, truly think that he hasn't had a few hours in the last month to do this?

Where the hell did you get that from? Of course he's putting it off.

So you're suggesting that its ok to start a competition, see it through to the final and then not bother to count up votes and announce a winner? REALLY???? :P

Uh, of course it's not ok. But that doesn't mean he owes anything. :P

I like how everyone is just talking about me. I'll get it done.

And yes, I do owe it to everyone to finish it up. Stop trying to defend me Nabeel. The only person qualified to answer these kinds of questions on my behalf is me. :P

Got a lot of art for the final release last night, which basically means no more excuses.

I like how everyone is just talking about me. I'll get it done.

And yes, I do owe it to everyone to finish it up. Stop trying to defend me Nabeel. The only person qualified to answer these kinds of questions on my behalf is me. :P

Got a lot of art for the final release last night, which basically means no more excuses.

Just messin with you boss. Much <3

...darke doesn't bother to finish the compo because he was slumming in some comic store instead...

C'mon, Darke, don't just read the comics at the store. BUY them and read them at home. Or get them on your iPad.

The New 52 is pretty great, by the way.

I spend less than an hour total in the comic book store and spend just under $200 every month. I probably buy more comics than you do and I read my comic books at home.

Yeah, I only spend around $125 a month on comics. You got me beat.

That was sarcasm before by the way, but I guess that's sometimes lost in translation to the Internetz.

Not that any of this has to do with the WCRG.

Sorry, this is the last offtopic post from me

I had a dream that I read the results of this compo

then when I woke up I cried and cried

I once had a dream you got beaten to a pulp by gypsies. It was a nightmare but when I looked back on it, it was kinda funny. Also I survived in the dream. :-D Sorry bro lol, I didn't even help you, I just ran. Also that's why I told you to avoid gypsies on facebook like a year and a half ago.

But yeah.. WCRG! I wanna see the results as much as the next guy. But DarkeSword's got it under control and they'll be here soon enough. But I don't gotta enter another Mega Man compo until they create another female robot master. So I'm done for now. :-D