Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

AAAGGHHH!!! Hurry up and finish this thing already!

I've been waiting for this for EVER!! :x

No, I kid. Take your time. I want this project to be as excellent as possible. :)

But hurry up. :twisted:

*i didnt touch anything on this post but i was here - Arek*

Well, Rexy coughed up a remix of Forest of the Treant (if Reuben shows up again and sends a finished song, we'll put it on the Symphonia side), and EgM is nearing completion of his remix of the Symphonia title screen, so we're finally moving along. Still waiting on hearing from SnappleMan and Mythril (and, as already mentioned, Reuben Kee) about their tracks. Chop chop, boys! Only a couple weeks remaining.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we're closing in on the due date, and things are coming along. Regretfully, a few songs will not be finished by the time the due date rolls around; I've already talked to the remixers and we've reached an agreement. SO, that means we probably won't see release in January. I personally am probably just as disappointed as anyone else anticipating this project, but there are certain guidelines to how Lea and I originally envisioned SoS, and I would like to see those guidelines met before we release it. Believe me: If I felt this was ready for release right now, it'd be out: But it's not.

I'm also disappointed in some arrangers that feel unnecessary short-term obligations take precedence over a project that's been in development for over a year and a half. I understand that there is no reimbursement and not much satisfaction that comes from doing this sort of thing (depending on the type of person you are), but I'm depending on people to help do their part for this project that they have dedicated themselves to, and to find out that their obligations here get pushed out of the way to do other things instead, especially after promising that SoS would take precedence, reflects badly on themselves as well as on the project as a whole. It causes unneeded delays, unkempt promises, and huge disappointment. Please, PLEASE do not make me jump through hoops just to get you to do what you agreed to do. It's not fun.

Oover and oot.

I can't update the topic, and I'm a bit flu-ridden right now, so I'll just make the announcement here: I'm extending the due date to January 15th. There has been a lot of progress on the remaining songs in the last week or two and I hate to throw out all that work now. That should give people time to work through the rest of their Winter vacations. That's all.

Oh god, remixes of my favourite tracks: Dry Trail, Like a Glint of Light, Shihna's Theme, Presea's Theme?

Where do I sign up and when can I hear these?!

I'm afraid you're going to have to wait for about twelve more days.

This thing has been a long time in the making, but it's finally almost DONE!!!

oh, and welcome to the forums, Ageha.

I'm afraid you're going to have to wait for about twelve more days.

Uh, January 15th song due date doesn't mean the project's coming out on January 15th: There's probably at least another month of other things that need to get finished before we can release.

However, I may decide to release a song preview, if you're all good and don't complain about the wait. :P

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History