Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sh!t.

I just found out that Reu died :( ... I am really sad, partly because I haven't heard this last piece of work (My Secret Forest) yet. Before this project started I PMed him asking him to check out a couple of Tales of Phantasia tracks that I've always wanted to hear remixed... and then 6 months later I saw that he was signed up for this project doing one of those tracks. I heard a preview of his song and I've been waiting since to hear the finished version :/

Kyle, if I could make a small request (you don't have to do it), but if this project isn't released by christmas, would you let me listen to his song?

We have our own plans regarding Reuben Kee and his remix for this project (which, if I'm not mistaken, is his last public contribution to this community as a whole). I can't reveal what it will entail quite yet but there will be no more "early release" tracks.

Interesting, because I would figure his track to be one of the ones to be released early because of what happened.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

V, if you've got AIM or something you can send it directly to me that way. You can also upload it directly to the FTP I've provided; on the top of the private WIP section of the forums there is directions on how to upload your track to the webspace, then you just post the link to the final wav in your WIP thread and I'll grab it. I don't need a title for you to send it to me. We can brainstorm ideas here or in the thread for your song over there and I'll make sure to give the file the appropriate name when you've decided.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History