Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

As of right now, all remixers still working on tracks have 14 days to complete their work. All songs not currently finished are due by MAY 14TH.

If the songs are not completed by then, they will not be on the final released project (which will be coming not long after the due date, though I can't say when exactly just yet). GET THOSE SONGS DONE FOLKS AND LETS GET THIS THING OUT

As of right now, all remixers still working on tracks have 14 days to complete their work. All songs not currently finished are due by MAY 14TH.

If the songs are not completed by then, they will not be on the final released project (which will be coming not long after the due date, though I can't say when exactly just yet). GET THOSE SONGS DONE FOLKS AND LETS GET THIS THING OUT

This makes me a happy cat.

The suspense... it's killing me. It's like I waited so long for something to happen I knew one day would be inevitable. Hmm. Kinda like...

1174251835912.jpg

I seriously lol'd.

Plus, the image name indicates it has been taken off of 4chan, nay? :D

I love you Kyle.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History