Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

"Wow, that Dhsu guy is awesome, like it's not even funny how much he rocks." :D

Nah, I am sure Sakuraba would approve of the ridiculously high levels of ROCK'N in this project. \m/

I guess the only way to know is to actually email him :D

By the way, how about putting a timer on the project's website? You know, like the one for Persona 3: FES not too long ago on official Atlus website. The timer would count the time to the final deadline and after that moment is reached, the estimated time remaining to the actual release (that way people will hopefully wait in anticipation for a release that may or may not be released at the given time, instead of asking "is it out yet mengz?")

I guess the only way to know is to actually email him :D

By the way, how about putting a timer on the project's website? You know, like the one for Persona 3: FES not too long ago on official Atlus website. The timer would count the time to the final deadline and after that moment is reached, the estimated time remaining to the actual release (that way people will hopefully wait in anticipation for a release that may or may not be released at the given time, instead of asking "is it out yet mengz?")

Not gonna promise any release dates at this time. Not even estimated ones.

Summoning of Spirits Forever.

May I further inquire about this "Summoning of Spirits Forever" you speak of? Or is it say...a play on the name of the project as if it were to be a game?

And I was thinking more along the lines of Mother 3...but that's a really low blow, since this will actually be released...IN AMERICA!

May I further inquire about this "Summoning of Spirits Forever" you speak of? Or is it say...a play on the name of the project as if it were to be a game?

And I was thinking more along the lines of Mother 3...but that's a really low blow, since this will actually be released...IN AMERICA!

Dhsu beat me to it, but here.

This project is probably one of the best ideas since Chrono Symphonic or whatever it was called! It better pull through to the finish

I would risk a statement that due to colossal anticipation of the masses, this project doesn't have any other option but to pull through to the end xD

The only goal of this project was to raise awareness of the Tales games in form of soundtrack, so that more people would remix those themes. After 3 years, we thought that we feel that we can't keep this going any longer. Nonetheless, we think that we succeeded in our mission, because Sixto for example already has an OCR approved ToP remix. Sorry guys, all a hoax

EDIT:

Let's put it this way: If this project takes more than a year, kill me. :P

I just had to quote this one... sorry Kyle ;)

The only goal of this project was to raise awareness of the Tales games in form of soundtrack, so that more people would remix those themes. After 3 years, we thought that we feel that we can't keep this going any longer. Nonetheless, we think that we succeeded in our mission, because Sixto for example already has an OCR approved ToP remix. Sorry guys, all a hoax

EDIT:

I just had to quote this one... sorry Kyle ;)

Sixto actually has two tracks from this project approved for OCR.

And yes, I already know about that quote. It came up at this time in '06 and '07 too. Still waiting for death. :-P

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History