Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

We did it two years ago. I myself actually believed it when DarkeSword deleted the thread, fooling me into thinking he actually believed it was really cancelled.

Ahahahaha! Ouuuch...if I had known about this project then...I would've been pissed... :|

Hey, at least I was a good little girl and got a WAV and title sent off before the ORIGINAL closing date. We females on the project have known track records for time keeping :D

And you also beat Tales of Symphonia in the process, if I'm not mistaken?

The big deal is that if there's no big deal in extending the deadline a little bit, then it won't be a big deal to extended it again. Then again. Then a few more times. But like I said, I'm just a remixer.

It's already happened like that, I will admit. But no more. This is the last extension.

My concern was that people were talking about things like recording guitars and the like at the last minute, which I know can take some time.

Regardless, I can't say for sure whether this project is even on track for a May release (I doubt it, honestly. There's too much left to do outside of the songs), so extending the deadline by a week is not going to considerably delay the release of the project itself any more than it has been.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History