Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

If this project gets released around the same time as Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World...that would be pretty awesome.

Well I hope it will be sooner than that, but hey you guys are the fans

EDIT - The good thing about these delays is that the project is getting bigger and bigger. We already beat VotL if you look at the amount of tracks

hahahah

This is like a racing game time trial, cept every time the clock gets to 10 seconds left, an additional 20 minutes is added....

Meh, I'm almost tempted to pull my track; my styles changed and my processing has improved, so its almost embarrasing to know that in the future a sub-standard track will be distributed

If this project gets released around the same time as Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World...that would be pretty awesome.

That's an excellent idea, actually. I think SoS would get more residual attention due to the hype from Dawn, plus some more tracks could be tweaked/completed. You might even be able to throw in a bonus arrangement (or several) from Dawn, since it releases on June 26th in Japan. Footage of the soundtrack would no doubt be available to check out soon after it's July 9th release date. With that kind of lead time and promotional crossover, it really could be win-win here.

And I suppose you'll be needing the patented Fishy brand "Last Minute Licks" guitar services!

Each purchase gives you one recording session with Fishy no earlier then 2 days before the final deadline. Comes with pointless whammy bar action. Fishy takes no responsibility for ruptured brains or other body parts from any awesome overloads. Refunds not available.

Meh, I'm almost tempted to pull my track; my styles changed and my processing has improved, so its almost embarrasing to know that in the future a sub-standard track will be distributed

Haha, I feel a bit like that, too... My tracks were very early in the project when it got started and from a nowadays viewpoint are pretty sub-standard for what I could do now, but hey, that's just fine with me :)

Fishy takes no responsibility for ruptured brains or other body parts from any awesome overloads.

Where can I get cool-looking (inexpensive, say...under $100) headphones that will cause a full body rupture instead of just solo body parts and/or organs to explode?

I hate to be the bearer of some disappointing news, but we will probably not be releasing anytime soon. Yes, I know, that's not what anybody wants to hear, but there is a reason, and it's somewhat out of my hands.

The reason is that, per djp's project scheduling plans (which obviously I can't control, since this is his website, and this project is merely an affiliated thing), DQD is next in the release queue, and it may not be until late Summer before that one hits, from what I've been told. I'm not going to schedule anything at this point, but there is the very real possibility that SoS may not be out until Fall.

Oh well, at least we will have plenty of time to make sure all of the details are taken care of. We'll get it out there eventually.

So, I'm great at misunderstanding things, so let me know if I'm totally off on this one: This project has to wait for DQD to be released, period? Or does it have to wait for DQD to be released on OCR?

DJ Metal

So, I'm great at misunderstanding things, so let me know if I'm totally off on this one: This project has to wait for DQD to be released, period? Or does it have to wait for DQD to be released on OCR?

DJ Metal

Doesn't it getting released on OCR mean it's getting released, period? Or do the judges review the project first?

When it's released on OCR, that's the release. And the project being released later will actually end up helping it provided it coincides with the release of the new Tales games for the Wii.

The judges don't judge projects. We do take a quick look at album projects just to make sure there's a certain level of quality, but so many have happened since the concept started that people know to bring it. The lineup already looks good; there's certainly no question about that.

I'd suggest ANYONE that wants to tweak their stuff should if they think it'll be an improvement if Kyle thinks it's cool. I saw Usa and V say they were considering dropping out, but I wouldn't drop out at all. We're prepared to give a major promotional push on this one.

I'd suggest ANYONE that wants to tweak their stuff should if they think it'll be an improvement if Kyle thinks it's cool. I saw Usa and V say they were considering dropping out, but I wouldn't drop out at all. We're prepared to give a major promotional push on this one.

the problem is that many of the artists involved have progressed their skill and talent so much more then when they finished their tracks. those completed tracks now feel old and not good or as good as they could be.

i know i certainly feel this way, hell i've been waiting nearly 2 years for mine alone...and that's very aggrivating. many of the other artists finished their stuff earlier then that even.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History