Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

So, it was my understanding that this project would be released in the same general ballpark as Dawn of the New World (whose official release date was today). Am I then reasonable in hoping that this project will be released by the end of the month given that you are done (or so it appears)? There haven't been more unexpected delays, have there? It's a little hard to tell for sure given both your site and this thread seem less than booming with activity.

Oh, and congrats on the presumably good work. I'm going to be the first (or am I?) to congratulate you since I'm assuming it's going to be great before I hear it (makes it easier for me). I'm pretty excited about DotNW, and the release of this project is a healthy and delicious dose of icing on that cake for me (and not the cheap kind that they give you in little cups at Burger King).

I don't know when this will be out, but I can say release it a ways out. The music is practically done, but djpretzel has been quiet on the website front for several months now, so I'm almost tempted to move on without him and find someone else to do the site (or do it myself, although I think this project deserves more than some shit cobbled together with old-style HTML).

I would like to see the project out by the end of the month, but...

I don't know when this will be out, but I can say release it a ways out. The music is practically done, but djpretzel has been quiet on the website front for several months now, so I'm almost tempted to move on without him and find someone else to do the site (or do it myself, although I think this project deserves more than some shit cobbled together with old-style HTML).

I would like to see the project out by the end of the month, but...

I have XHTML and some JS experience, and I would definitely open for doing this, as I no longer do JS code modifications for message boards. What would you need done?

Well, as you may have realized, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World hit North America yesterday. While we haven't managed to coincide our release with the game (we can still possibly hit the EU release date, though!), I'm hoping we can have this out relatively soon. In the meantime, I've decided to give a little teaser of what is probably one of the most amazing songs on this project: Sixto and Dhsu's version of Fighting of the Spirit: The Unholy Wars. Enjoy!

Okay, then how about another special preview that does show more of Sixto's part... and clips from about eight other tracks?

Watching/listening to that only made me realize that I still need to buy the Tales of Phantasia Animation...

I couldn't even recognize any of the songs except for Fighting of the Spirit... 8[

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History