Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

What changed? It didn't die and FotS is fucking good. And there are two of them!

Well originally I was a bit skeptical about it coming out (as well as wanting to see a Tales project), but I've already been told by Dave a little while back that Tales was the next project to come out before Taucer's and mine.

Also originally FotS was supposed to be done by house and Rexy, and I was just commenting on how that changed and is being done by two different people.

I've been paying close attention to the project, forums, webpage, and all for a few years now. Quite honestly, some of us ToS-fanboys and girls have felt left out, since we keep hearing about ToS songs being done or close to being done, yet only ToP has had sample tracks released.

So how about this: Since ToP got two released tracks like over a year ago, maybe we can have one or two ToS tracks released?

I realize that Kyle and others have been saying that this project is due out soon on OCRemix. That's all well and good. It's also what was said over a year ago as well. In the meantime, we need a bone or two to nibble on to keep our appetites whetted.

Thanks ^_^

~KK

I've been paying close attention to the project, forums, webpage, and all for a few years now. Quite honestly, some of us ToS-fanboys and girls have felt left out, since we keep hearing about ToS songs being done or close to being done, yet only ToP has had sample tracks released.

So how about this: Since ToP got two released tracks like over a year ago, maybe we can have one or two ToS tracks released?

I realize that Kyle and others have been saying that this project is due out soon on OCRemix. That's all well and good. It's also what was said over a year ago as well. In the meantime, we need a bone or two to nibble on to keep our appetites whetted.

Thanks ^_^

~KK

Nope. No reason to. You should check this out, though.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History