Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

In all seriousness though, without getting any smart-aleck returns or answers to this question, I would like to know straight up the progress on the project. I can see the track list and what's been done, etc. But I'd honestly like to know what is left to do. Meaning, what is it that is preventing this from being released? What is there left to do before calling it final? I'm just wanting to know the bottom line on the project, that's all. Thanks.

honestly? I thought that was not an official OCRemix project, esp. since Blood on the Asphalt basically covered that material pretty well a while back. Didn't know it was in the line-up for OCR coverage like all the other projects are. If it was, I'd say its a shoe-in project entry. Not to demean or degrade anyone's work in the project, but its been done before in BOTA already and is rehashing old ground.

So anyway, let me get this straight, the website is almost finalized which means: the songs are all finalized and ready for release.

OCRemix is currently spotlighting SFII overhaul, so once things settle down for that (which is what? 1 month? 2 months?) there is nothing stopping this from getting released? Correct me if I'm making bad conclusions here. This is what I'm understanding based on what I'm reading.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History